Do you want to avoid interest in big-time ticket purchases? Do you want to reduce the cost of your existing debt? Bank of America offers you a student credit card for your financing needs. It comes with no annual fees amongst other benefits which are outlined below:
- No balance transfer fee for 60 days
- 0% purchases and transfers for 15 months
- No credit history needed.
Bank of America Students Credit Card Fees
- Introductory rate on purchases– 0%
- Balance transfers for 15 billing cycles (around 13 months). After the introductory period, the regular APR will be between 10.99% and 20.99% based on your credit rating
- Cash advance APR – between 13.99% and 23.99%, this also depends on your creditworthiness. A higher 24.99% APR will apply to Bank Cash Advances which includes advances from an ATM, overdraft protection, or purchase of any money order.
- 3% foreign transaction fee, applies to all transactions made in a foreign currency.
Bank of America Students Credit Card zero transfer fees makes it one of the best overall balance transfer credit card out there in the market. Also, no annual fees save you about $15.82 per year when compared with the average credit card.
Bank of America Students Credit Card Security and Features
Stay Protected: Potential fraud is blocked if abnormal patterns are detected and you’re notified. You also get $0 Liability Guarantee for fraudulent transactions
Online Shopping Security: By using the free and easy ShopSafe service when you shop online you generate a temporary credit card number while your real card number remains completely private and protected.
Chip Cards: Offers chip technology for enhanced security and protection when making purchases at chip-enabled terminals in over 130 countries.
Overdraft Protection: This is an additional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks, or other overdrafts when your eligible Bank of America® checking account is linked to your credit card. Transfer fees may apply.
Paperless Statement Option: You can opt for paperless credit card statements and increase account security while reducing paper consumption.
Online & Mobile Banking: Bank on the go from almost anywhere quickly and securely.
Text Banking: Get the account information you need quickly by text.
FICO Score: You can access your FICO® Score updated monthly for free within your Mobile Banking app or in Online Banking.