Chevron is a leading producer and supplier of fuel and other services internationally. Chevron and Texaco Advantage™ is offering Credit Cards to facilitate their customers and avail them of several benefits.
- The Chevron and Texaco Credit Card: This has no annual fee, has a zero fraud liability and offers exclusive savings to the cardholders. Every time a fuel purchase is made, cardholders earn fuel credit. The customer also has the option to pay at the pump, has a 24/7 cash access, online account management and various exclusive offers.
- The Chevron and Texaco Premium Credit Card: This card comes with greater benefits; along with the fuel purchases, travel and auto repair benefits are also provided. Mechanical opinion expert service is provided to avoid any unnecessary or overpriced costs. Travel insurance of $25,000 is also offered. Various special discounts and travel rebates are given to the premium cardholders.
Credit Card Activation And Registration
In order to activate your credit card online, follow the steps below:
- Visit this link: www.chevrontexacocards.com/activate
- Click on the “Register and Activate” button and then provide your account number
- Click on the “Next” button
- Provide all the required information step by step and keep moving forward until you receive your confirmation.
Chevron And Texaco Credit Card Login
To log into the Chevron Texaco Credit Card, visit the Chevron website and look for the login option in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Or you can just click on the link below and follow these steps:
- If you are already a member, go to the login page and enter your username and password and enjoy their provided services.
- If you don’t have an account, click on the “Register” button and provide all the required details to create an account.
- In case you forget your account username and password, for its recovery you have two options; one is to click forget option and another is that you can contact the customer service centre for free at 800.226.3905. Doing everything online is faster though.