Gap credit card is a special credit card that comes with many rewards and also discounts for those who purchase daily on the Gap Inc. however, you may wish to know who offers Gap credit card. Gap Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
You will not just get the discount in Gap Inc, but also when you shop in stores in a banana republic, Old Navy, and Athleta. You may wish to know the benefits of this credit card before purchasing one. However, we will show you the benefits as we move further into the details of this article.
Benefits of Gap Credit Card
The below are a specific set of benefits offered by Gap Credit Card;
- As a user, you get free bonus points on shopping days.
- Gap Credit card offers a present to its users on their birthday.
- 10% of whenever you shop at the Gap factory stores and Gap.
- Receipts are not necessary for returns.
- At every special event, you will get free access to a discount.
- You are eligible to get free online shipping as a user.
- The gap credit card offers you with built-in discounts at Gap.
- Most importantly, it allows you to also save money and also earn rewards.
- For every 500 points, you get, you will be rewarded $5.
Fees and Rates
We will be listing out the interest rates and fees of the Gap credit card.
- Annual Fee – Nil
- Cash advance fee – N/A
- Foreign Transaction Fee – N/A
- APR Purchase Rate – 25.24%
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
How to Apply and Activate Gap Credit Card
How to apply
Below is a guide to how you can apply for the Gap Credit Card.
- Visit the Synchrony financial portal.
- Fill in the form with the following details, First name, M.I (Optional), Last name, Suffix (Optional), Street address, Apt# (Optional), Zip Code, City & State, Primary Phone, Alternate Phone, Email Address, Confirm Email Address, SSN/ITIN, Date of Birth and Annual Net Income.
- Afterward, click on the box to add a Joint applicant.
- As soon as you are done, tap on “Continue”.
How to activate it
This is quite important because you cannot make use of the card without activating it. So to activate it, simply locate and dial the number attached to the card when given to you at the initial time.
How to Login
Do you want to manage your account well then you need to login to your Gap credit card. Follow the below steps;
- Move to the login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Finally, click on the “Secure Login” button.
How to Reset your Gap Credit Card Password
Follow the below steps to reset your password;
- Move on to the login page and click on the “Forgot password” link.
- You will be directed to the page where you have to type in your account number, the last four digits of your social number and your date of birth.
- Click on “Continue” to finalize the first stage.
To reach the customer care service-Dial 800-887-1198 to speak to the customer care service.