Did you recently get a pre-approval offer mail inviting you to apply for the Chase Freedom Visa Credit Card? If you really need a card, you can go ahead and apply for the card at www.getchasefreedom.com. You can as well fill the acceptance offer that came along with the pre-approval offer and send it to the email address written on the mail you got. This takes about 7 working days to receive a response. However, the online application is very easy and fast as you will get a response about your acceptance immediately after applying for the card.
Features/Benefits of the Chase Freedom Credit Card
- New cardholders get a $150 bonus when they meet all the card requirements which are spending $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- There is a 0% intro on balance transfers.
- New cardholders get a 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months of account opening. Afterward, the variable APR is 17.24%.
- 5% cashback on up to $1,500 combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter they activate.
- Cardholders enjoy new categories every 3 months like gas stations, drugstores, grocery stores, and so on.
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other purchases.
- There is no limit to how much cashback a card holder can earn.
- Points are redeemable anytime.
- The balance transfer fee is either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- The cash advance fee is either $10 or 5% of the amount transaction.
- The foreign transaction fee is 3% of the transaction amount in US dollars.
- There is no expiration of reward points as long as the cardholder has an open account.
- The late payment fee is up to $39.
https://www.chase.com › personal › offers › applyfaster
Sign in and get a decision in seconds.
https://creditcards.chase.com › all-credit-cards
Explore all of Chase’s credit card offers for personal use and business. Find the best rewards cards, travel cards, and more. Apply today and start earning …
https://www.chase.com › personal › card-resource-center
Find online tools and guides to help pay your Chase credit card bill, verify your new card, make changes to your account and more.
To apply for this card
go to www.getchasefreedom.com. On the website, click on the Apply Now link to complete the application process. Enroll the 12 digit invitation number written on the pre-approval mail you got from Chase. Answer other questions such as your Date of birth, full name, email, and residential address, Social security number, annual income, employment status, and some more questions. Once you finish the application, you will get an instant decision concerning your credit acceptance. If your application is accepted, they will send you your credit limit and you will get your credit card within 2 working days to your address.
After getting your card
go to the website above to register and activate it. To activate your card, call the customer care agent on the mail you got and follow the instructions you will receive. To register your card, go to the website above. Follow the steps below:
- Click on the Register Your Card link.
- Supply your full name as written on the card.
- Enter your card number.
- Supply the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enroll your Zip code and your Card Security Code.
- Create a User ID and Password to always access your account.
- Click on Submit.
From now on, you can use your card to make purchases whether online or offline. You can as well access your online account and view your credit card details. Cardholders can as well make their credit card payments from their online account with so much ease.