Did you recently get a pre-approval offer mail inviting you to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card? If you really need a card, you can go ahead and apply for the card at www.chasesapphireemail.com. You can as well fill the acceptance offer that came along with the pre-approval offer and send it to the email address written on the mail you got. This takes about 7 working days to receive a response. However, the online application is very easy and fast as you will get a response about your acceptance immediately after applying for the card.
Features and Benefits of the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- New cardholders get 60,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- 2 points reward on travel and dining at restaurants.
- 1 point value transfer to leading frequent travel programs.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem them for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 24/7 direct access to customer care agents.
- The late payment fee is $39.
- $39 returns payment.
- Annual fee of $95.
- Cash advance fee of 26.49%.
- APR on balance transfers is 21.49%
- Purchases APR is 21.49%.
It is important to know that the card is best suitable for individuals that travel frequently. It is also ideal for people who enjoy eating at restaurants. If you really need the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card,
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card | Chase.com
https://creditcards.chase.com › rewards-credit-cards › pr…
This card offers the best of any aspect of life! Travel, Rewards, Cashback! Everything is… Read more
Chase Sapphire Preferred Benefits & Rewards
https://account.chase.com › sapphire › benefits
From DoorDash to Lyft, a Chase Sapphire Preferred Card comes with many dining, travel, and protection benefits. Find out what benefits and rewards you have
Sapphire Preferred | Credit Cards | Chase.com
https://www.chase.com › personal › sapphire-preferred-…
Introducing all-new benefits for dining, travel and more for Sapphire Preferred cardmembers. Take advantage of new ways to earn, including 5x total points
Chase Sapphire ® Credit Cards
https://creditcards.chase.com › rewards-credit-cards › sa…
Sapphire is our premier credit card for travel and dining. 3X points with Reserve plus a $300 annual travel credit and 2X points with Preferred. Apply
Apply for it through the following steps:
- Go to chasesapphireemail.com.
- Supply the 12 digits Chase Sapphire Preferred invitation number on the mail you got.
- Enter your 5 digits zip code.
- Enroll your last name.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Verify your details.
- Click on Continue.
- Finish the application process.
They usually pre-fill your name and address to help you quicken the application process. However, you will still supply the followings:
- Date of birth.
- Mother’s maiden name.
- Email address.
- The primary source of income.
- Your primary phone number.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Submit button.
Once you do all the above, you will instantly get a decision regarding your approval. If you are approved, you will see your credit limit on the screen immediately. They will send your card to your residential address through mail within 2 days.
However, you can apply through mail. You just fill the acceptance form that came along with the mail you got. Send it back and wait for about 7 working days to get details about your approval. This process is slow though.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest