Did you recently get a pre-approval offer mail inviting you to apply for the Total Visa Credit Card? If you really need a card, you can go ahead and apply for the card at www.preapprovedtotal.com. This card is suitable for people with low credit that meet some criteria. You can as well fill the acceptance offer that came along with the pre-approval offer and send it to the email address written on the mail you got. This takes about 7 working days to receive a response. However, the online application is very easy and fast as you will get a response about your acceptance immediately after applying for the card.
To apply for this card,
Go to the website above. On the website, click on the Apply Now link to complete the application process. Enroll in the 8 digits Total Visa Reservation number written on the pre-approval mail you got. Answer other questions such as your Date of birth, full name, email, and residential address, Social security number, phone number, annual income, verify if you have a phone number, and select from 6 different credit card designs. If your application is accepted, they will send you your credit limit and you will get your credit card within 2 working days to your address.
After getting your card, go to the website above to activate it. To activate your card, call the customer care agent on the mail you got and follow the instructions you will receive.
https://wallethub.com › Reviews › All Credit Cards
The Total Visa Card’s credit limit is $300+ to start, and its regular APR is 34.99% – almost twice as much as the average secured credit card charges. As a
https://wallethub.com › edu › total-visa-credit-card-review
Newly approved applicants have to pay an $89 program fee just to open a Total VISA® Credit Card account, and then there is a $75 membership …
https://www.bankrate.com › credit-cards › reviews › tot…
The Total Visa® Unsecured Credit Card is a bad option for rebuilding credit due to its high interest rates and excessive fees at every turn.
Card features. Manageable monthly payments; Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus; Accepted by merchants throughout the USA and online …
https://www.creditkarma.com › credit-card › single ›
The Total Visa® Credit Card is an unsecured card designed to help borrowers who need to work on improving their credit. So, just like other unsecured cards, you …
To register your card,
Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, Click on the Register Your Card link.
- Secondly, Supply your full name as written on the card.
- Thirdly, Enter your card number.
- Supply the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enroll your Zip code and your Card Security Code.
- Create a User ID and Password to always access your account.
- Click on Submit.
From now on, you can use your card to make purchases whether online or offline. You can as well access your online account and view your credit card details. Cardholders can as well make their credit card payments from their online account with so much ease.
Features and Benefits of the Total Visa Credit Card
- An online account that is open 24/7 and cardholders can access it to monitor and control their credit card details. From there, they can pay bills, view their balance, credit history, and lots more.
- The APR IS 29.99%.
- Processing fee $89.00 that helps you open the account, you must accept this before accessing your available credit. This $89 processing fee is a one-time fee.
- The annual fee for the first year is $75 and the fee for the subsequent years is $48. The first annual fee will be deducted from your credit limit before you get it. This means that instead of getting $300, you will get $225.
- Late payment fee of $37.