Did you recently get a pre-approval offer mail inviting you to apply for the BP Credit Card? If you really need a card, you can go ahead and apply for the card at www.mybpcreditcard.com/accept. You can as well fill the acceptance offer that came along with the pre-approval offer and send it to the email address written on the mail you got. This takes about 7 working days to receive a response. However, the online application is very easy and fast as you will get a response about your acceptance immediately after applying for the card. This card is especially ideal for individuals who have cars and want to spend less on gas. The card allows cardholders to earn unlimited redeemable gas rewards at over 6,500 BP Gas stations.
To apply for this card,
go to the website above. On the website, click on the apply now link to complete the application process. Enroll the BP Authorization Code written on the pre-approval mail you got. Answer other questions such as your Date of birth, full name, email, and residential address, Social security number, annual income, employment status, and some more questions. Once you finish the application, you will get an instant decision concerning your credit acceptance. If your application is accepted, they will send you your credit limit and you will get your credit card within 2 working days to your address.
N the other hand, you can apply for the card by filling the acceptance form that came with the offer you got and send it back to the address.
After getting your card, go to the website above to activate it. To activate your card, call the customer care agent on the mail you got and follow the instructions you will receive.
To register your card, go to the website above.
Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, Click on the Register Your Card link.
- Secondly, Supply your full name as written on the card.
- Enter your card number.
- Supply the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enroll your Zip code and your Card Security Code.
- Also, create a User ID and Password to always access your account.
- Lastly, Click on Submit.
From now on, you can use your card to make purchases whether online or offline. You can as well access your online account and view your credit card details. Card holders can as well make their credit card payments from their online account with so much ease.
Features and Benefits of the BP Pre-approved Credit Card
- Cardholders earn 25 cents per gallon for every $100 spent at participating BP Stations at the pump or inside the store, using their BP credit card within the first 90 days of account opening.
- The cash advance APR is 29.99%.
- The foreign transaction fee is 3% of the amount.
- The late payment fee is up to $38.
- Cardholders can redeem their points whenever they want.