Spotify is a music, podcast, and video streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs and videos. If you want your friend to join you in experiencing the limitless songs on Spotify, you can buy them a Premium Subscription to this entertaining service. Buying Spotify Premium and sending it is just like sending someone a recharge code or an E-Card, you can send the subscription code of premium Spotify to anyone following these steps:
- Visit the Spotify website at www.spotify.com
- Secondly, click the login button near the top of the screen.
- Thirdly, enter using Facebook or enter your username/password.
- Fourthly, click Log In.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and click the Gift hyperlink. If you don’t see this then you can get to Spotify’s e-card gift webpage via this link.
- Select the amount of subscription you want to send by clicking one of the radio buttons. At the time of writing, you can choose 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months.
- In the Order Details section, fill in your email address and select a delivery date.
- Choose a payment method by clicking the radio button under one of the listed options.
- In the Personalize section, choose one of the e-card designs by clicking a radio button.
- Type your name in the Senders Name text box.
- Type the name of the person you are gifting in the Recipient Name box.
- In the Recipient Email text box, type in the email address where you want the gift to be sent – double-check this so it goes to the right place!
- Next, type in an optional personal message.
- To see how the e-card will look click the Preview Message button.
- Next, if all looks good, click Continue.
- If you elected to pay by credit card, you’ll see a Confirm Purchase screen where you can view the order. Check this is correct and then enter your card details.
- Click Confirm Payment. If you chose Paypal then you’ll see a different screen where you will need to log into PayPal.
- Lastly, you should now see a screen asking if you want to print or email the card you’ve just purchased. You can either click Print or the Send as Email button – or both!
https://newsroom.spotify.com › celebrate-your-unique-l…
Starting today, you can open up your Spotify app to enjoy the Only You in-app experience. Get ready for: … 4. Your Song Year: When is the music …
https://support.spotify.com › article › premium-plans
Premium plans ; Over 50 million songs. ✓. ✓ ; Podcasts and audiobooks. ✓. ✓ ; Travel abroad with your music. For up to 14 days. ✓ ; Pick and play any track on
https://www.spotify.com › duo
Two people, two separate Spotify Premium accounts for $12.99, … Invite someone you live with to join Duo by email, WhatsApp – whatever works for you.
https://support.spotify.com › article › start-or-join-duo-…
Each person on the plan gets their own Premium account, so no one shares a password and everyone keeps their own saved music and playlists.
Things You Should Know / Buying Spotify Premium
Spotify Premium gifts only work in the country they were purchased in. For most people, this isn’t a problem, but remember you can’t send a gift to a person in another country –the codes are country-specific.
If you don’t already have a Spotify account then it’s easy to quickly create one so you can buy a gift.