Stats For Spotify enables you track your activities on spotify. Sign in with your spotify account, to see your track or artist ranking, create playlist etc. Thus, spotify stats gives you a clear view of important metrics. So users can be able to;
View your most listened tracks, artists and genres and switch between 3 different time periods. See how your personal ranking changes over time, indicated by arrows compared to your last visit.
Set up a playlist from your personal charts and listen to them directly in your spotify app. Moreover, to check your spotify stats, you will need to login. Nevertheless this write-up will unmask easy steps to check your personal stats.
Stats For Spotify -Login
Login steps is the first step to take in order to access your personal stats. However, if you don’t have the account yet, you can sign up for one. So, follow the directives below to login to your stats spotify
- On your browser, visit statsforspotify.com
- Tap on the login box, at the upper part of the page.
- Fill in your login details, such as email address/username and password.
- Finally, click on the login button again.
You don’t have an account? Kindly click on the sign up tab, from the login page. You will provide your email address, form a password, DOB, and gender
How To Check Your Stats
There’s two simple ways to view your stats. You can access recent tracks in your profile. Or take a look at year-long trends with Spotify’s yearly personalized playlists.
Check on PC, Mac, Web
The Spotify software on PC, Mac, and the web interface provides the important info on your recent Spotify activities. What can I view? You can see your top artists, songs, and also, a list of your Spotify playlists.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the app and launch it.
- Click on your user profile name in the upper right hand side of the app.
- Click the account tab in Spotify
- Then, Select Profile from the drop-down menu.
Profile on the Spotify user menu: You can browse your;
Frequently played artists
songs, and a list of your playlists.
Click on See All under any category to expand the list of artists, songs, or playlists.
View Stats on Mobile
Do you can find up-to-date Spotify stats in the mobile app?, Though the information is limited to frequently played artists and playlists. Below are the steps to view your personal stats on mobile phone:
- Open the app
- Click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear).
- Click on “ View Profile” beneath your user icon.
- Then, you can browse your recently played artists and a list of your playlists.
- To see all, Tap on “See All” link under any of the category to expand the list.
These are various ways to view or check stats for spotify. Learn how to use the platform, on the next section.
How To Use
Access Settings: launch settings by clicking on the gear icon (on mobile) or your user profile (on PC and Mac).
Access Profile: click on the “View Profile” button (on mobile) or Profile (on PC and Mac).
View wider info: A menu of artists and songs will show.
However, one of the best features of the platform is its ability to track the music you play over time and provide insight into your habits. This helps you find favorite tracks and tells you how your tastes change over time.