Do you have a vehicle? Did you recently get a pre-qualification mail from rateGenius and the Air Force Federal Credit Union to get an auto loan to refinance? If yes, it means that you have a good credit rating according to rateGenius. In case you got this letter through the mail, it will show your current loan rate that Air Force Federal Credit Union and rateGenius have approved you for. To ensure that this offer is not invalid, apply for the loan as soon as you can before the expiration date written in the mail. However, that is if you really need the auto loan refinancing.
To apply for the rateGenius Online Auto Loan Refinance,
Go to www.airforce.rategenius.com and fill the online application form. You can as well call the customer care agent number written on the mail you got. The number is 1-866-498-9990, follow the instructions the agent will give you to apply. While filling the online form, you will supply:
your name, the vehicle you want to refinance, phone number, email address, income, employment status, and some other vital details. Once you supply the above details, a customer care agent will get back to you for further details.
Moreover, to qualify for the offer, there are certain terms you must meet. They are written at the back of the pre-approval offer you got through the mail. Review them, if you qualify then go ahead to apply. Your ability to qualify for the loan is completely dependent on your credit history and score. RateGenius helps you find the best rates on their auto loans. They partner with more than 200 banks and credit unions that have an interest in helping customers to get an auto loans to refinance.
Criteria for rateGenius Loan Pre-Approval
- First, Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Secondly, They must also be citizens of the United States.
- Thirdly, Before you apply, your credit limit must be checked.
- The vehicle you are getting refinance for must be a 2008 model or newer with fewer than 80,000 miles.
- Air Force Federal Credit Union may ask you to join their credit union to in the refinance process.
- Lastly, rateGenius and Air Force Federal Credit Union do not make loans on cargo vans, flatbeds.