Amazon Cloud Drive is an online storage service meant for all videos, files backup and photo printing. Over here, as a user, you are offered 5 GB storage just for free. But you can also request for more storage space by choosing a storage plan annually so that you can save organized files
Having an Amazon account makes it easier for you to access your files on the desktop, browser, tablets, and mobile phones. If you choose to know more about the available storage space plans and price, then you can do that with the Manage Storage page. Amazon Drive Cloud is now known as Amazon Drive
Amazon Drive Download App or PC
- Open up your device for internet connection
- You can actually download this using any browser of your choice.
- Or use Google Play or App store of your choice. This is to say that this app is compatible with your android devices and also iOS devices.
- Search for Amazon Drive and allow it to fetch results.
- Click on it so that you can download and equally install it.
Amazon Drive Sign in
That you have installed the app on your device doesn’t give full access to the service but a pathway through which you can access the storage service of amazon. Thus you need to create an account and sign in to your Amazon account so as access your due Amazon’s drive features.
Steps to sign in to Amazon Drive:
- Go to amazon.com/clouddrive.
- Locate for the sign-in link on the page.
- Enter your Email address or corresponding phone number for the account and then type in your password.
- Click on “sign-in” and that is it.
How to install Amazon Drive
- Get to Amazon drive
- Click on the ‘Manage Storage” link
- Click on Download your content with the Desktop App and hit on “Get the app”.
- Afterward, follow the onscreen instructions.
How to Download Files Using Amazon Drive Desktop
- When you get to Amazon Drive for desktop situated at your computer’s taskbar and then at the menu bar for Mac device.
- Click on the upload link.
- Click on the download button and also click on the “Select folders” button.
- Select a destination folder and click on the Download to any destination chosen.
How Does Amazon Cloud Drive Work?
Amazon Cloud Drive works when you sync the app. Moreover, create an “Amazon Drive” folder on your computer. Now by using drag-and-drop, you can download from Amazon photos to your computer without opening the website and as well upload photos.
As the name changed from amazon drive cloud To Amazon Drive, its version was improved compared to the earlier version. This is just part of what you will experience over the service while you make use of its cloud service.