Do you want to get the Spotify premium? Then you have come to the right platform where you will definitely get an answer to it. But note that all you might expect such as unlimited access may not get on your luck.
However, this article contains some techniques to get a free Spotify premium trial or a slight discount on the Spotify premium service. Do you wonder why you spend more and have less? Keep an eye on this article for more details for free or discounted Spotify premium.
How does Spotify work?
Most people still don’t understand what Spotify is all about.
Spotify is a digital music streaming service that channels access to millions of persons over songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the world. You can also get stuff like Apple Music and Amazon Music Unlimited.
Over to how it works!
- Visit the Spotify website and get yourself an account. There are other platforms to which you can sign up an account. Which one of them is signing up with Facebook if you have an account because it is easier to find and follow friends and also see what they’re listening to or even share songs with them?
- Now select a subscription level. In regards to this, I will demand you go for the Spotify Premium as it gives you access to more features, Increases your flexibility and will connect with more devices.
- Now that you have signed up, you can download and install the free Spotify application. However, there are versions for desktop and iPhone/iPad and Android Phones.
- Get the app and sign in to your account on those devices and get listening.
However, the setup is much straightforward but there is so much more to Spotify once you delve in and it gets smarter the more you listen.
We will look into consideration in some ways of taking advantage of Spotify premium.
Step 1: free Spotify.
You can stream media on Spotify for free. The only limiting factor comes in when you are limited in a number of skips and the addition of advertisements between songs. This is quite fair because you can create playlists, favorite songs and at least listen to unlimited music. However, in case you want to avoid sharing the payment information for access then this option is obviously for you.
Step2: Free Spotify premium for AT&T Customers
As a customer of AT&T, You are eligible to get a Spotify premium subscription for 6 months. This is no limitation attached to this as you enjoy the same legal features as a normal subscriber does. But before now, ensure you are eligible. You can inquire about your eligibility status from the official AT&T Website. This has been made available at no cost for AT&T customers.
STEP3: Get Free Spotify Premium with purchase of Samsung Galaxy S10
Did you purchase the Samsung GalaxyS10? Then you may be eligible to enjoy 6 months of Spotify Premium for free. The model matters in this case. So the below set of models are eligible to enjoy this.
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
So now the question is “How to get free Spotify after buying a Samsung Galaxy S10”
- At first, turn on and log in to your Samsung Galaxy S10 model.
- Open the preloaded Spotify app.
- Log in to your Spotify account if you have one. Otherwise, create a new account.
- Select Premium at the bottom of the screen.
If you’re already a Spotify Premium member, then you are demanded to turn down any subscription before redeeming the free 6-month trial offer.