If you are looking for a cheap and reliable web hosting company to provide web hosting services for your small businesses, then you can do no better than Justhost. To log into a Justhost account, follow the steps outlined below in this article for easy access. Remember also that login can only be possible if you already have a Justhost account.
Justhost web login / Justhost login / Justhost sign in
- To login, first open a web browser and type in the web address justhost.com into the search bar of the web browser and then click enter.
- Once you click enter, a Justhost homepage appears. On that page, at the top right corner is a link Click on it.
- Once you click on the link, two options will appear. You can either choose Hosting login or Webmail login.
- Click on hosting login if that is your choice. Then enter your domain or username.
- Also, enter your password and then click on
- Once you click submit, your hosting account will open. You can also use your Google account to log in.
- However, if you choose the Webmail login by clicking on the webmail option, a page will appear where you will enter your username and
- Once you have entered your login details, click on
- Once you do, you will get logged into your account and you will then be able to access all services provided by
- Note that, your account won’t open if any of your login details (username and password) is wrong.
if you forgot your password and as a reason, you cannot enter into your account, do not get worried. This is because there is an alternative route through which your password can be gotten. This route is the password reset. The password reset provides you with a new password that you can use to log into your account.
To perform a password reset, go to the login page as shown above and click on the link forgot password. The link is just below the submit button.
Once the link is clicked on, a password recovery page will appear. On that page, enter your username which is your full domain name. Then click Next. Once you click on Next, an email notification will be sent to your email address. Contained in that email is a password reset link. Click on the link and follow the remaining procedures carefully to complete your reset.
If you do not get a notification, do not worry. Just click on the refresh your email account link, if it still does not show up, update your email address using your mobile phone. Next enter the updated email address into the password recovery page and then click submit. A link will be sent to you which you can use to reset your password.
Once you have reset your password, you can then use the new password to log into your account.
How to create your account and Justhost sign up for an account?
To create a Justhost account, all you need to do is to follow the steps outlined below.
- Using any web browser of your choice, search and open the Justhost web address justhost.com
- Once the address opens to the homepage, go to the login page and click on the link Create Account. N.B the steps on how to go to the loin page can be found above in this article.
- Once you click on the link, different options will appear for you. Choose the one most suitable for you and create your account.
- Once the best plan has been selected, you will be required to pay some sum of money according to the plan you have chosen.
- Next, the signup page will appear. On that page, enter the following:
- Your domain name, your account information details, payment details.
- Finally, click on submit.
- Once you click on submit, your account will immediately be created and you can then enjoy Justhost services.