Badoo Online Dating App is a great place to meet new friends and chat online. You don’t have to be in the latest events or go out often to be noticed anymore. You can get a date from the comfort of your home using your PC or mobile device. Whether you want to flirt or build a lasting relationship, Badoo Online Dating App will get you hooked up. Here’s all you need to know about Badoo.
How to Login to Badoo on a Web Browser
- To get started, navigate to the Badoo home page, and locate the “Login to Badoo” box on the right side of the page.
- If you have a Badoo account, enter your account email address in the first field provided.
- Type your password into the second field.
- If you do not have a Badoo account, you have a few options to sign in. One is to sign in using the log-in to other accounts that Badoo can use to authenticate your visit. For instance, you can click on either the Facebook or Twitter buttons on the log in page to sign in with your username and password from either of those networks. When you click on either option, a window will appear which will prompt you to enter your login details. Other logins that you can use are your MSN account, or an account on Russian email service provider, Mail.ru. Click on the “…” menu on the login box to see all of the options. Alternately, you can also choose to create a new account by clicking the “Not a member? Create account” option on the top right of the screen on top of the login box.
- Check the “Remember me” checkbox for easy access on future visits.
- Click the green “Sign me in!” button to continue.
Please note, the “Remember me” feature stores your password for the purpose of automatically logging you into the website on future visits. This is not advised if you share a computer, especially at a public location like a school or library. Your account can be compromised by other users on that computer if they visit Badoo after you, so act with discretion.
How to Login to Badoo on a Mobile Device
- Tap the Badoo icon on your home screen to open the app.
- If you have a Badoo account, tap on the “Other options” button on the welcome screen
- Tap “Sign in to Badoo”
- Enter your username, which will be either your email address or your phone number if you signed up on your mobile device.
- Enter your password into the second field.
- Tap the blue “Sign in” button
Forgot Your Badoo Password?
If you have tried to sign in and are unable to access your account, chances are you may have entered your password incorrectly or forgotten the correct password. Clicking or tapping the “forgot password?” link from the Badoo login screen will open a new window from which you can create a new password.
Completing Your Profile on Badoo
Completing your profile is the first thing you have to do after creating your account on Badoo. Whether you are using the site to meet new friends or dates, the most successful members have found a complete profile with photos, interests, and information about yourself will increase the likelihood of meeting someone new.
Your Badoo profile is accessible through the avatar icon located in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
What’s On a Badoo Profile?
There’s no better to make a good first impression than through your profile. Besides your pictures, people are going to be checking out your profile details to see if your tastes suit there. It gives people an idea of the kind of person you are. You have the opportunity to share a wealth of information with others looking to meet people with related interests.
Work & Education: Adding some details about your educational background and work history will help you to attract like-minded new friends.
Location: Below the “Profile” and “Photos and Videos” tabs, a link is available from which you can change your location or create a map to show your area of town.
I’m Here To: In this field, you have the opportunity to select from three options: ‘Make new friends,” “Chat,” or “Date.”
Interests: Adding hobbies, favorite types of music, movies, and other interests is a great way to let people know who you are. Enter your interests in the text field provided, or select “Choose from list” to view and pick some interest from options provided by Badoo.
Personal Info. Straight forward, these are the general pieces of information most people are interested in knowing, including:
Languages: This section is for you to enter what language you speak.
How To Add Photos and Videos to Your Badoo Profile
Adding several photos to your profile makes it easier for you to be found or noticed. People also feel safe to meet with you if you have more than one picture in your profile. The more the better.
The site features four different ways to upload or import images to your account. Click the “Photos and Videos” tab, and then follow the directions below to start adding your pictures and connecting to new friends and romantic partners on Badoo.
Please note, the site supports JPG and PNG files under 128MB only.
How to Upload Photos to Badoo
- Go to your profile by clicking your photo in the top left corner of the screen
- Click the blue “Add photos” square to open the photo options (on mobile the button to add images and video is the same)
- Select “Upload photos from your computer” if you are using a computer and want to upload photos from a hard drive. Alternately, Badoo also offers the option to access photos from your Instagram, Facebook, or Google+ account. Just click on the appropriate social network, and be prepared to enter your login information to access your account. (Note: on mobile, you can upload photos from your camera roll, or from your Facebook or Instagram account.)
- Browse to and select the photos you wish to upload.
- Click “Open” to upload the photo.
How to Search on Badoo / Badoo Online Dating App
You can easily search for or find new friends on Badoo.
Whether you are looking for women or men on Badoo, search is made easy on this chat and social networking app. To begin finding new friends and potential dates, click on the “People Nearby” link on the left side of the screen (on a computer) or in the main menu (on mobile). On a computer, you’ll have the option to further filter your results, by clicking on the “filter icon on the top right of the screen. You can then edit your search by selecting what kind of friends you’d like to meet (make new friends, chat, or date) as well as age, gender, and location.
Play “Encounters” on Badoo to meet new people. / Badoo Online Dating App
There is a game of Hot-or-Not style on Badoo known as “Encounters,” where users can view photos and profile information of a potential friends or romantic dating matches with flip-book style speed.
A photo is displayed, along with an additional gallery of photos underneath (contingent on how many photos a user has uploaded.) Users can click the heart icon to indicate they would like to meet the person, or the cross icon to indicate “no.”
How to Instant Message with Badoo Contacts
When you see another Badoo user’s profile that interests you, you have the option of adding them to your favorites or viewing them in the Encounters game and sending them a message.
To start a new chat with a Badoo contact, locate the text that says “Chat to him (or her) now!” On mobile, this may appear as “Send a gif and chat straight away!” Click or tap the link to get started, but be forewarned — you must purchase a gift using credits in order to chat unless someone has already sent you a message in which case you can chat for free. Alternately, on a computer, you can leave a secret comment for free by clicking the “Leave a Comment” button and following the prompts.
Badoo provides a great platform for meeting new people online for friendship or dating. As with any social network, be cautious of what information you provide to people you don’t know. Have a great experience!