Xerox also is known as Xerox Holdings Corporation is an American corporation that deals in Print and digital document products as well as services in over a hundred and thirty-five countries. This digital document in this context has to do with the electronic media content aside from computer programs that are intended to be used in an electronic form or as printed output. . In other words, it is more of hardware components.
Currently, Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut. As you know, it was headquartered in Stamford till it was moved in October 2007. However, Xerox turned out to have the largest employees in Rochester, New York where it was formally founded.
Etymology of Xerox
It all began in the year 1906 as Haloid Photographic Company in Rochester New York. It started with the manufacture of photographic paper and equipment. At this period, Chester Carlson a physicist worked independently in 1938 to invent a process for printing images with the help of electrically charged photoconductor-coated metal plate and dry powder toner.
It came to the time Joseph C. Wilson took over Haloid from his father. At this time, C. Wilson was in charge and was able to hit up an agreement to develop Carlson’s invention as a commercial product in 1946. To differentiate the invention of Haloid, they termed the new system Xerography which was derived from two Greek words meaning “Dry Writing”. Upon now was the company’s name changed to Haloid Xerox in 1958 and then to Xerox Corporation in 1961. Moreover, Joseph C. Wilson passed out as the CEO of the company in 1971.
- visit the website at Xerox.com
- You will be provided with a form to fill up your details. Go ahead and fill up space and enter a desired password for the account.
- Go ahead and verify the Google reCaptcha when prompted and then proceed to the “Create an Account” button.
With these simple steps, you have already created an account on this platform.
Sign in to Xerox
Nothing changes, you just need to visit that same official website and click on Login link.
- Did you find the login link? Hit on it
- Provide your account details to the login form and verify the reCaptcha if prompted and then,
- Hit the “Sign in” button.
You are already in with the above steps to your account.
There are several items you can purchase in the shopping section of Xerox. Now that you have created an account, you can log in and purchase what you want from this platform. Let’s see how to make a purchase on this platform.
- Visit the shop section using the web address https://www.shop.xeror.com/
- Go through the platform and find what you want and then click on it.
- Afterward, click on the “Add to Cart” button close to the item or product.
- After adding all your desired purchases, click on the “My Cart” link > “Check Out.”
- Go on and set up your shipping address and add all the necessary details.
- Now proceed to the “Review & Payments” section. ]
Continue with the onscreen instructions and complete your purchase.
Xerox Customer Support
This page is a help center where you call for aid when you run into challenges. This page can as well help you register your product and as well help you contact the platform. To do this follow the below steps to get to the customer support page:
- Find your way back to the official website at www.xerox.com.
- Find and click on the “Customer Support” link at the top of the page.
- Select the option you need support with. But if you didn’t find the support option you want from the list, you can simply use the Contact Us