What is PDF known for? PDFs are majorly a distributing document platform which aids document to be seen the same way by all parties. What this means is that it gives out a document to third parties as it is in the original. This is why it is difficult to edit documents under this platform. So then you have to convert your PDF to a word document so that you can make changes to your text at less cost.
How to convert a PDF to Microsoft word Document has already made you known that you can actually convert your PDF to a Microsoft word document. So what should come to your mind is how I can convert PDF to Microsoft word document. This is simple and that is why you take this article personally.
How to convert a PDF to a Word Document using Acrobat DC or Acrobat Reader DC
Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC are both known to offer an easy method to convert PDF files to Word documents. This is both own by Adobe. Will like to shock you; everything that is quite representing worth spending for. This platform is not excluded. Which means it is not free.
Moving into details, a full Acrobat DC has a version that runs $12.99/month and a pro version that runs $14.99/month. They both have specific systems that are applicable. The first which is Acrobat DC runs only on Windows while the second which is pro version runs in Windows and Mac.
Acrobat DC is free but requires a pony up of $1.99 per month so that you can be able to convert PDFs to formats like a word. While you do this, the cost shouldn’t be a problem because of it worth it. This is because it is a reliable way to change your PDF to word documents.
In the below, we are going to be using full Acrobat DC to make the conversion in our example here. This is because this format is pretty much the same. Both support words; you need as many formats to which you can convert.
- At first, you should open the PDF in Acrobat. Navigate to the right side of the window and click on Export PDF command.
- Next, click on “Microsoft Word” just on the left. Afterward,
- Select “Word Document”. This is to convert the PDF to a modern Word Document in the DOCX format. Now selecting “Word 97-2003 Document” will convert the PDF to the older DOC format.
- Afterward, click on the “Export” button.
- Select where you want to save your new word document.
- Choose a name for the document and then click on the “save” button.
Afterward, your PDF will be saved as a word document. You can now click on it to open and then start editing it.
You can equally also convert PDF to word document using the following format.
- Convert a PDF to a Word Document using Google Docs.
- Convert a PDF to a word document using Microsoft Word.