This article will teach you the basic steps you need to complete your Microsoft Outlook Login. Looking at the header you will ask yourself “what is Microsoft outlook” really talking about. The reason is that there are two different words over there, “outlook and Microsoft”. Most of us actually should know what Microsoft is.
Truly you can access Microsoft service on your computer system and also on your mobile device web. But with this, let us look at what we have at hand. This is really talking about how you can access outlook on Microsoft. For more info, continue with the below details.
Microsoft Outlook can be seen as a form of service on the Microsoft platform. So, therefore, having known what Microsoft is, let’s look at what outlook is all about. The question is what is outlook? There is so much more you need to know about the outlook and other related questions of yours. The outlook is a web-based suite service platform of webmail, contacts, calendar, through Microsoft and task.
This is just driving towards letting you know about access to the outlook service through the Microsoft platform. But before you can achieve making use of Microsoft platform for your outlook service, you must have a Microsoft account and if you have before now, you need to get the account logged in.
So to access the outlook; you need to open your Microsoft account. So now we are going to look into how to get you an account registered on Microsoft before we proceed to open your outlook account.
How to Create a Microsoft Account
Below are a few steps that will guide you on how to create an account on the Microsoft platform.
- Open your web browser and visit the Microsoft.com.
- Click on the profile icon just at the top of the homepage.
- Locate the option for “No Account” with a link that says “Create One”. Just have a click on the link and fill in your details such as your email address and then click “Next” when you are done.
- Create a password for yourself and click the next button.
- Enter your names (first and last). And continue by clicking the next button.
- Select your country and date of birth. Still, click next.
- Confirm the account by entering the code that was sent to your email account. Fill in the code right in the box and click on next. Stick on the onscreen guideline to complete the task. Your account should be created if you successfully followed the instructions clearly.
How to Access Outlook on Microsoft
Just within your Microsoft platform, you will get to create your account. Now when you visit the Microsoft platform, it makes it easier for you to locate the outlook icon. So to sign up for your outlook account, you open the homepage of Microsoft. Just locate and click on “All Microsoft”. It is a category on the homepage. You will directly see it at the top of the page. Now click on the outlook option to activate the outlook webpage. It is at the homepage of the outlook that you get to sign up. To create your account, follow the below
How to Sign-Up Outlook Account
Don’t forget that outlook was first named Hotmail. To sign up for an account on this platform, you need this below guideline;
- Just begin from where you stopped at the above guideline on how to access outlook on Microsoft.
- Enter your email name and then select the account name you want to use. I.e Hotmail or outlook.
- Click next after you must have entered the email name and then create your personal password and click on next.
- Provide our first and last names. Continue with the onscreen guideline and complete the setup.
This really got the same signup process as Microsoft.
Microsoft Outlook Login Steps
The steps you need to access your Microsoft account is simpler than you know. A few clicks will help you complete your Microsoft Outlook Login online
- Visit the online login portal by visiting com.
- Click the Sign In Button,
- Enter your email username. Be mindful to add the @hotmail.com or @outlook.com at the end of your username
- Enter your email or account password
- Click on the Login Button to gain unhindered access to your account.