Meaning of Microsoft office programs
Microsoft Office programs is a set of interrelated desktop applications, server services that are produced by Microsoft. They are collectively called Microsoft office.
Also Read: How To Create A Microsoft Account – A Step By Step Guide
Microsoft Office programs
Microsoft has many lines of product. In addition, the company also develop and manufactures license and sells computer software, personal computers, and service. In this article, I have grouped the Microsoft programs into four. I believe they will be of great help to you in understanding the various Microsoft office programs. They include
- Desktop Application
- Server applications
- Online services.
Microsoft 365 Products, Apps, and Services
https://www.microsoft.com › en-us › products-apps-ser…
Apps and services · Microsoft Teams · Word · Excel · PowerPoint · Outlook · OneNote · OneDrive …
Office applications – Service Descriptions | Microsoft Docs
https://docs.microsoft.com › en-us › office365 › office-…
Office applications · Microsoft Word · Microsoft Excel · Microsoft PowerPoint · Microsoft OneNote · Microsoft Outlook · Microsoft Publisher · Microsoft …
List of Microsoft 365 Applications – Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › List_of_Microsoft_36…
Microsoft Office is a set of interrelated desktop applications, servers and services, collectively referred to as an office suite, for the Microsoft Windows …
Microsoft Office – Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Microsoft_Office
Discontinued applications and features — Microsoft Office, or simply Office, is a family of client software, server software, and services developed by …
The desktop application includes:
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Sway
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Onenote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- one drive for Business
- Microsoft Office Open XML.
- Smart Tags
- Visual Basic for Applications
- Information Bridge
- Microsoft Office XML formats.
- Office Web Apps server
- Microsoft Project Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Outlook on web
- Skype for Business Server
- Excel Services
- InfoPath Forms Services
Online Service includes:
- Office online
- Skype for web
Explanation of some Microsoft Office programs
I want to briefly explain some of the Microsoft Office programs that are popular
- Microsoft Word: Microsoft Word is a word processing software. It was first developed in 1983 under the name multi-tool word.
- Microsoft Excel: Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application program created and produced by Microsoft for Windows and Mac OS operating systems. This software has graphical calculations and graphics. In addition, This program is used widely across all PC platforms.
- Microsoft Outlook: Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager program. In other words, its used for sending and receiving email. Also, it has other features such as calendars, work schedules, notes, and journals.
- Microsoft Powerpoint: PowerPoint is a presentation program developed by Microsoft. This app is mostly used by educators, businessmen, students, etc. furthermore, PowerPoint runs across all pc platforms both on mac and windows.
Microsoft Office Programs
Grouped the Microsoft programs into four. I believe they will be of great help to you in understanding the various Microsoft office programs. They include