Have you been trying to consolidate some bills? If yes, this article is for you. The TD Fit Loan is the best place to start. TD Fit loan is available at www.tdfitloan.com/myoffer.
TD Bank has introduced their new personal loan to customers. These are customers that have been pre-selected beforehand. The offer is mainly sent to customers through their email.
These customers should have met certain credit requirement. So, they were pre-selected by the bank to apply for the TD Fit personal loan. Loan amount can be $2,000 or $35,000.
Do you want to start the application process?
You should visit the advertised application website. The website has simplified the application process.
It will take less than 10 minutes to finish the application.
The steps to take to apply are:
- Visit tdfitloan.com/myoffer
- Enter your 16 digit Personal Offer Code (at the bottom of your TD Bank mailer)
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Click the Check Your Loan Options button
Your Personal Offer Code and last 4 digits of your Social Security Network should not reflect on your credit report. The next step is to give additional information. It will demand a light credit pull to assess your credit history.
The following are the additional personal information required:
- Email address
- Create password
- Indicate if you rent or own your home
- Phone number
- Mortgage/Rent amount
- Date of birth
- Social Security Network
- Indicate loan amount
- Indicate loan reason
TD Fit Loan Details
Customers have many reasons to apply for a personal loan. Sometimes, it may be to settle old debt and consolidate bills. Also, customers take loans to renovate their homes and take care of their vacation. For the reasons mentioned above TD Fit Loan can easily assist. Customers should note the following:
- Select loan amount between $2,000 and $35,000
- Select your payment terms from 24-60 months
- Fixed rate loan as low as 7.99% APR
- Application can be completed within 10 minutes online
- If approve, the fund will be deposited into your account the following business day
- Everything is done online. There is no need to visit your local TD Bank Branch
If the offer is received through mail, you must respond to it before the expiring date given.
TD Bank Customer Service
Do you have any questions or concern as regards the loan? Such questions should be directed to the customer service via phone number or email.
Through phone number
Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm ET
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 2pm
Email [email protected]