A majority if not all of us have heard of and even made use of this amazing app. the Tinder app is a dual-purpose app. it serves as a dating app as well as a platform for people with common interests to meet and chat. It was launched by Darren Stevison in the year 2012.
The app is operated using swiping motion. To choose a partner or select a photo of other users you have to swipe. This swiping motion has made the app available only on android and ios with the desktop version launching very soon. The app uses your profile on Facebook and Spotify to find matches for you. So make sure that your Facebook and Spotify profiles are up to date.
How to download?
Since Tinder is supported on android and ios, you can download the Tinder app using the Google Play Store or iTunes.
Tinder login for android users
- If you are using android, download Tinder for your Google play store.
- To download, go to your Google play store, and in the search bar type in the name
- Once the app appears, click on the icon, to open the download page
- Then click on Your app will start downloading.
- After download, go to your home screen and you will see the Tinder app right there. This shows that your app has been fully downloaded.
To log in to tinder, follow the steps given below. The steps and easy and do not take a lot of time. Sign-in is usually on your Facebook or Spotify account.
- Go to your mobile home screen and tap on the Tinder icon displayed there.
- When the Tinder app opens, as a first user you will be directed to where you will log in using your Facebook account.
- Click on the link sign in from Facebook. Once you do, your Tinder account will get signed in from Facebook.
- When you enter into your account, then you can make use of the swipe technology to choose a partner. If you swipe left it means you have rejected a match, if you swipe right it means you have accepted a match.
- You can also filter out unwanted matches, by arranging some of your settings to get a better result.
- Once you find someone you like, you can start up a conversation by sending the person a text via the online chat platform.
- Remember that your Tinder profile will be generated from your Facebook account so keep updating your account regularly.
Mac Login Tinder Login for ios users
If you are using a product like an apple that supports the ios operating system, then you can download Tinder from iTunes. To do so follow these simple steps outlined below:
- First, go to the iTunes store, and in the search bar enter the name of the app Tinder
- Once the app is found, tap on the app icon, to open a download page and then click on Install to start a download.
- Once the download is complete, the app will appear on your home screen.
- To sign in then, follow the steps already outlined above.
Once you have downloaded your app, you can then start enjoying the Tinder experience by meeting new people who have similar interests. Once you find a match, you can indicate your interest by tapping on the blue start button or sending them alike to show your interest. In this way, you can connect to a lot of friends, have a group chat, and even organize events like parties, etc.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest