Building and sustaining a successful business can be very tasking because you have to pay attention to even the tiniest detail. The things that seem little may be all your business needs to take it to the next level of closing a deal. Let’s look at something as simple as a professional email that connects your website and business card, giving that professional outlook. While this may seem little, it makes a big difference between you and your competitors. It portrays consistency and a stable outfit people can trust.
1and1 webmail is here to give your business that professional push it needs, connecting you to your audience. 1 1 webmail is here to helping you respond to their needs in a swift and professional manner.
1AND1 Webmail Login Steps | Sign Up 1 1 webmail
2) Scroll down and select the mailbox plan you wish to purchase: Basic or Business.
Basic – for small businesses and individuals:
Business – for businesses:
- $6.99 for 3 months.
- 50 GB of storage per mailbox.
- 2 GB cloud storage.
- Ads free.
- Anti-spam filter.
- Premium virus protection.
- Group collaboration tools.
- Real-time synchronization.
- Select the number of Mailboxes from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Continue”.
- On the next page, enter your desired web address/domain name and click “Check”. Or you can skip this step by clicking “Proceed without domain”.
- Check your cart contents and click “Continue”.
- If you are a new 1and1 customer, click “Create new account”.
- Enter your Billing Information.
- Create and enter a password in the space given.
- Click “Continue to payment options”.
- Select your preferred payment method and enter the required details.
- Click “Continue to Order Review”.
- Review and confirm your order.
Once you have received your order, you can log in by following the below the procedure:
Visit the following URL: www.1and1.com/#tab=email.
Enter your email address and password.