Do you work in a firm or company that uses the Paychex Services? If so, do you know that you can now have access to their online portal? Just go to https://eservices.paychex.com. With the Paychex Eservices, employees will have greater access as well as control over their payroll.
As an employee, you can easily handle any issue pertaining to your payroll all by yourself. You just need to login to your account. Whenever you log in, you will see your benefits, deductions, personal contact information, timesheets, paystubs and lots more. Having this information always at your disposal will keep you alert and you will know whenever an issue arises.
If you have not registered for this account as an employee, you can register first to set up your employee HR/Payroll online account. The moment you set up your account, you will gain access to all your payroll details and information. This portal is always accessible 24/7 and you can use whatever device to log in as long as you have an internet connection.
How to Login to your Paychex Eservices Employee Account
To set up your account for the first time, follow the following instructions:
- Go to https://eservices.paychex.com/secure/
- Enroll your Company ID (Get this 8-digit numbers from your company).
- Supply your username in lower case and it must start with the initial of your first name and your entire last name(If my mane is John Daniel, it will be daniel).
- Enroll your initial password. It must be the first initial of your first name along with the first initial of your last name and the last four digits of your Social Security Number (an example is John Daniel which will be jd7867).
- Click on the Secure Login button. If all your details are correct, you will become registered immediately. Also, you will gain access to your employee service account.
In case you want to change your first password after logging in, you can do so. Carefully go through all the details in your account to become conversant with them. Whenever you have an issue, contact the Human Resources Agent to help you out.
Furthermore, after logging in, you can see your paystub images online. You can view them on your payday at 8 am. You can check your pay dates on the Check History portion of your account. The paystub gives you detailed information about your payday. It further talks about the hours you have worked, pay rate, earnings, YTD earnings, taxes, deductions, PTO numbers, and direct deposit information.
Additionally, employees can as well use this their online accounts to print tax forms such as W-2 or 1099-MISC FORMS and the information can be accessed at any point in time. You only need to be connected to the internet.
In conclusion, if you are an employee of a company that uses the Paychex Eservices, hurry and register your account to have access to your payroll details.