E22 Ultipro Employee login portal gives you access to your benefits info or payroll. An employee can access their account anytime, any day.
However, you can log in using your mobile phone (iOS, Android) or computer device. To begin the process, you definitely need an internet connection on your device. With this, you’re good to go. Discover how to access your work account in the sections under.
E22 Ultipro Login Steps
To access your work online account, do the following
- Go to https://e22.ultipro.com
- Input your user name
- Enter your password in the password field
- Then move down and select the Log in button.
You should be able to access your account if your login details are correct. However, in case you forgot your password, follow the recovery steps.
Login Password Recovery
If you were unable to remember the password you used while creating an account. Don’t worry, with these few steps you will successfully reset your password.
- Visit the login page at https://e22.ultipro.com
- Scroll down to the password field, click on the forgot your password tab, under
- Fill in your User name
- It will request for your email, provide your email to receive a code
- Once you receive a code, enter the code in the empty field
- Follow the prompts to reset your password
- Confirm your password afterward, and you will successfully recover your account.
Ensure you keep your password safe, to avoid going for the second missionary journey.
However, if you’re new to the platform, or maybe you don’t have an account yet, you will have to create an account. The account gives you access your payroll and more.
Login Using the Mobile App
To login to your account using the mobile app, kindly do this
- Open the mobile app store or Play Store on your phone or tablet.
- Then, search for Ultipro. Type in ultipro into the search bar (the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen first if you’re using an iPhone or iPad)
- Click on the app to see its details.
- If you cannot locate the app, it may be on an older software version that is unsupported. Ultipro app requires iOS 10 or later and Android 5 or later.
- Next, press +Get or Install.
- The mobile app will start downloading in the background.
- Kindly open the Ultipro. Look for a green and teal icon with a person and a “U” on your home screen or app field.
- Key in your company access code and click on Continue. This is a code unique to your company.
However, If you do not know your code, contact your employer.
E22 Employee Login Details
For first-timers, take these steps
To set up a username: to set up your user name, type in your first name and birth date in MMDD format
For password: type in your full birth date in MMDDYYYY format.
You can now log in to your account to change your password.
While creating a password, use 7-15 characters long, with 1 upper case letter, 1 lowercase letter, finally 1 special character.