Are you a new Exxon Mobile Rewards cardholder? If yes, this article is for you. Cardholders can access and register their cards online. They can register their cards at www.exxonmobilerewardsplus.com.
Old members who have not received their new Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus should pay attention. They are to wait patiently till it arrives in their mail. It can take up to 10 days for your new card to arrive.
Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus Register Card
The website of Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus is available for members. They can begin to use it. Are you yet to receive your card? You can contact Customer Service at 1-888-REWARD. You can reach the customer service department from Monday-Sunday between 9 am to 9 pm.
Follow this guideline if you have received your new card:
- Visit exxonmobilerewardsplus.com
- Select the Sign-Up or Register Card button
- Choose from the following 2 options
- I have an Exxon Mobile Rewards+ Card
- I need an Exxon Mobile Rewards+ Card
Choose either of the options and complete the signup process. For members that have already received their cards, these details are needed:
- Enter your card number
- Enter 3 digit activation code
- Create a 4 digit PIN
- Confirm your PIN
- Create login credentials
You will provide more information and confirm it to continue with the enrollment process. When you are done, your online account will be registered. Then, you will be able to log in with your email address and password.
When you are through with the enrollment process at www.exxonmobilerewardsplus, your point balance will transfer to the new card. This is only for the old members. If you use the online website, certain features will be available to you. The features are only available online or on the speedpass+ app.
Setup Your Speedpass+ App
Are you familiar with the Speedpass+ mobile app? An app is an option attached with the Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus. It is a very simple way to make your gas purchase. You can also use it to manage your Exxon mobile rewards cards balance. Once you have your smartphone, you can manage your exxonmobilerewardsplus.com account easily.
- Are you a new user? If you have not started using your new card, take the following steps and start:
- Download free Speedpass+ app from the App or Google store
- Launch the app and register with your Facebook account or you enter your email address
- Setup a payment option (click on Menu from the home screen, My Account Payment Methods tab, select Add Payment Method to add a credit card, debit card, or checking account to payment option)
After setting up your app properly with your details, you can use the app when you visit the gas station again. Follow the guidelines below:
- Launch the speedpass+ app from your smartphone
- Find your pump number
- Select the pump that corresponds to your pump
- Authorize the transaction
Do you want to transfer to the new Exxon Mobile Rewards?
There is a lot of benefits you can drive from it. Users will get 15 points per gallon for 30 days. They will also get 100 bonus points (this offer is available only when you register and use the rewards program for these specific uses.
- Earn collect points when you buy gas, coffee, snacks, etc.
- Earn 3 points on every gallon of fuel
- Also, Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on convenience store items
- 100 points equal $1 in savings
- To earn points faster, you will receive bonus point offers delivered to your inbox and online
- Collect points and use for savings at checkout on future purchases
Do you want to earn points on qualifying purchases? This is what you will do? You will present and use an Exxon Mobile Rewards+ card. Alternatively, you enter your phone number before purchasing qualifying terms or services from participating sponsor locations.
As a cardholder, you can call 1-888-REWARD if you have any questions about your card or your account. Exxon Mobile Rewards+ card can replace plenty of your cards. You will use it for savings on gas, convenience store items, and car washes at participating Exxon and Mobile stations.