JCPenney is a one-stop shop for your appliances and other house needs. It was founded by James Caah Penney based in the United States with over a thousand locations in many suburban areas.
Are you a customer of JCPenney? Or are you seeking for a store that will give you products worth every penny? If yes, then I have good news for you.
JCPenney is issuing a Credit Card through Synchrony Bank. It gives its customers a 15% discount on select apparel, furniture, jewelry, salon products, mattresses, and shades. It gives a 5% discount on major appliances and Modern Bride Diamond Vault.
These discounts can be achieved by shopping with the JCPenney credit cards only. It also allows you to pay your bills online from anywhere.
It gives its users paper-less statements and allows them to check out their account information anytime. You can also download your account activity to keep a record. Please find below the steps to apply. Have a good shopping experience.
HOW TO REGISTER JCPenney CREDIT CARD
Make sure you have an internet connection and a device to apply online for the JCPenney Credit Card
- Open the link http://www.jcp.com/credit
- Enter your first name, last name, city, phone number, e-mail address
- Next, enter your annual Net Income and the number of years at the current address
- If the number of years is less than 2 then fill the following details
- Choose whether you want your statements to be delivered electronically or through paperwork
- For verification enter your date of birth, social security number and choose any 4 digit security number
- In the end, agree to Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Accept and Submit’
- You will receive a confirmation about your registration. After you receive your credit card you can benefit from JCPenney Credit cards