With the Gap Credit Card online services checking your credit card payments and account information has never been easier. Everything can be done within the snap of a finger including keeping tabs on your balance and getting paperless account statements whenever you need one. All these can be done at your convenience and from the comfort of your home or anywhere at all.
The Gap Credit Card online services website is user-friendly and easy to navigate through. You will find below, useful guidelines on how to go about the login process so you can enjoy all these afore-mentioned services.
GAP CREDIT CARD LOGIN PROCEDURE
The Gap Credit Card login procedure is fairly simple and can be carried out in a few, short and simple steps which have been detailed below for your ease:
- Launch your web browser and access the following url : http://eservice.gap.com/
- The link will direct you to the Gap Credit Card login page
- On the login page, enter all the required information in the fields provided such as your User ID and Password
- Click the “Secure Login” option to proceed
- If you want the browser to remember your login details so that you can easily sign in to your account the next time you open the site, check the “Remember User ID” option given underneath the login option.
GAP CREDIT CARD PASSWORD RECOVERY PROCEDURE
In case you are unable to recall your Gap Credit Card login password, follow the steps listed below to recover or reset it:
Go to the Gap Credit Card login page through the url provided above:
- Click on the “Reset Password” option
- In the next step, you will be prompted to enter your User ID and zip code. Fill in the required details and proceed to the next step
- Select a new password
- Log in using the new password.
GAP CREDIT CARD USER ID RECOVERY PROCEDURE
In case you cannot remember your Gap Credit Card User ID, follow the steps listed below in order to recover it:
Go to the Gap Credit Card login page through the URL provided above:
- Click on the “Find User ID” option
- In the next step, you will be required to enter your card number and your zip code, which will be your billing zip code.
- Enter all the required information
- Click on the “Find User ID” option and follow the remainder of the steps, as prompted, to recover your User ID.