Laboratory Corporation of America holdings, commonly known as LabCorp is an American S&P 500 company that operates as one of the largest laboratory networks in the world. It is headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina.
Before now, this company operated as Roche BioMedical. Later on, in 1995, the company merged with National Health laboratories. They based for Esoteric Testing in Burlington, North Carolina and they were known to offer the largest volume of specialty.
LabCorp reported in 2018 of processing about 2.8 million lab tests weekly. That is so intuitive. They are known for genomic testing via polymerase chain reaction technology, then at its Center for Molecular Biology and pathology in research Triangle Park, North Caroline.
LabCorp also runs a National genetic Institute (NGI) in Los Angeles, California. It developed PCR testing methods.
LabCorp Patient Mobile App
Managing your health has been made easier with LabCorp mobile app. This app is committed to making your experience wow, fast, easy and convenient. Download on App Store or Get it on your Google Play.
Uses of LabCorp Mobile app
With the new LabCorp Patient mobile app, you can conveniently view lab results, schedule your next LabCorp appointment, and more. Furthermore, you can equally know when your lab result is out via notification. Quickly login with your fingerprint.
What are the benefits of the LabCorp Mobile app?
- View, download and print your official lab test result report
- Receive a notification when lab results are ready
- View, download and print your bill
- Receive a notification when an electronic bill is available
- Find a lab and check-in for your lab service visit before arrival
- Receive a QR code on your device for appointment check-in
- View and manage historical lab test result (available for lab results after November 2011)
- Manage health information for your dependents
- Manage profile preferences
- Manage and reset your password
- Log in using your fingerprint*
Patients and all interested persons can access their LabCorp account by using the steps below. The login allows you to get the results of your test, pay bills, as well as schedule an appointment online.
To get this access,
- Launch your browsers and visit the official LabCorp Homepage. 1
- Enter your email and password correctly
- Click the ‘Sign in’ button to gain access to your account.
If you are having difficulty accesses your account with your login detail, click on the ‘Forgot password’ button, and follow the steps that follow to retrieve your login details without hitches.