To complete your Barclays Credit Card Login to your Barclay’s account, you must, first of all, have a Barclays account. If you have an account, the steps for login are very much easier and straightforward. However, if you do not have an account you need to create one.
To login to your Barclay’s account, the following steps will guide you:
Barclays Credit Card Login
- First, open a new web browser and search for the web address barclaycard.co.uk
- Once the homepage opens, choose your account from the two options available. These options are personal and business.
- Next click on Barclays Credit Card Login which is found at the top right corner of the page,
- Once you open the link, a login section will drop down.
- In that section, enter your username or ID number and your passcode
- Finally click on log in and get logged into your account.
Note that if your username or ID number or passcode is incorrect, you will not be able to enter into your account.
Barclays Credit Card Login problem in log in
If you have difficulty logging into your account, there are certain things you need to consider. The first one is to ensure that your username and passcode are typed incorrectly. Also to be considered is whether you can still remember your login details.
If you have forgotten your login details, then you might have a problem logging in. you don’t have to worry though since you can always recover your login details. To recover your login details click on the link Forgotten login details which are found in the login section of the homepage.
Barclay card Forgotten username
In the event that you forget your passcode, do not worry. Just go to the link forgotten your passcode and click on it. Once you do this, a passcode reset page will appear.
On that passcode, reset page enter your card number, security code, card expiry date, and your date of birth. Once you have finished entering these details click on Continue and proceed to complete the remaining steps and reset your passcode.
Barclay card Forgotten all details
Although very unlikely, in the event you forget all your details including your username and passcode. To recover them just click on the link Forgotten all your details? Once you do that, on the page that appears, complete all the processes you are asked to and then reset your passcode as well as recover your username.
Create new Barclay Credit card account
If you do not have Barclay’s account, you can create a new one by following these easy steps outlined below:
- The first step involves opening the homepage through the web address barclay.co.uk
- On that homepage, click on This link is located on the right side of the login button.
- There is an instruction on the homepage which guides you on how to create an account. Once you finish reading the instruction, click on
- On the registration page that opens, enter your date of birth, card number, security code, expiry date and current card limit.
- Also, enter your username and passcode.
- Your passcode should be re-entered again to confirm it.
- Next enter the remainder for favorable word
- Then enter your email address
- Tick the box below the email address section to cancel any notification about Barclay services, news, and products
- Tick the terms and conditions box
- Finally, click register and then complete your registration process.
- Congratulations you now have a Barclay account