Walmart Credit Card makes shopping easy at Walmart stores. It is the most convenient way to going about making a purchase at Walmart; because of the advantages that the card brings. Walmart Credit Card is a secure o shop at Walmart. With this card, you don’t need the stress of carrying cash all around. Other benefits of this card are;
- It comes with No Annual Fee
- There is fraud protection
- You can add other Authorized Users,
- You get special offers and free FICO Credit Score
- The user gets Gas Discounts and more.
Walmart Credit Card Login Online
Walmart credit card Login process to this your card is pretty simple. The steps below will guide you on how to Login Walmart’s credit card. This is mainly for those that have an online account. If you don’t, the steps below will help you set up your card account. To login,
- Visit the official web page of Walmart http://www.walmart.com, select a credit card in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Next, select Access Account
- Enter your personal Walmart.com User ID and click the Sign in now.
Walmart’s credit card comes with perks and bonuses for its card user mostly when they do their buy with Walmart card in any of Walmart shops. On signing up with Walmart’s card, no initial reward is offered to the new card users.
The signup bonuses allow you to save $25 when you spend up to $75 on the first day you open your card for usage. No annual fee is charged and the Cash Advance APR stands at 19.65% APR.
No Cash Advance Fee is charged on this card but late payment will cost the user up to $35. Walmart card Purchase APR is 19.65 APR.
Forgot Walmart Credit Card Password
You cannot access your card without your correct username and password. But if you have misplaced your password by any means, this guide will help you retrieve your password with ease.
To get this done, visit the login page as stated above, then click on the “Forgot password” button. You will need to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number in the space provided. Click on the retrieve password bottom to enable you to reset your walmart.com Password and User ID.
How To Activate your Walmart Credit Card
Activation on this medium is quite easy and the steps below will guide on how to about your card activation.
- Firstly, the easiest way to activate your card is by calling Walmart’s official activation phone number – 1-877-969-9020.
- There is also an option for online activation when you visit Walmart Credit Card online page. While on the page, key in your ID and you will see the option of “Activate My Card”.
- When you are done with that, click the Registration and Activate Card.
- When you are done, you will then enter your account number, show that you are a primary account holder; click the option of security check a Security Number. If you have done all that, then you have successfully completed the process of your card activation.
How to Enroll For Walmart Credit Card Online
To get on with Walmart’s card online, you will need to first apply for the service. The steps below will guide you on how to complete that process.
STEP 1. For new users, visit the official online page of Walmart, walmart.com
STEP 2. The page opened, click Apply Now button at the top of the screen.
STEP 3. The next page will require you to enter your details. Key in your credentials for the sign-up process as may be required: email, password, and click Apply.
STEP 4. Continue to create Walmart’s online account by entering your first name, last name, email address, password, and more.
STEP 5. When you launch for the next page, you will now be able to key in other details for the sign up like; First name, last name, email address, date of birth, annual income, and more.
STEP 6. The next page is where you will need to enter your billing pattern. You can either select from the option if Physical billing or Electronically billing system.
STEP 8. This time around, you will still need to enter your date of birth, email, and Social Security Number as well as your Mother’s Maiden name to complete the verification requirement.
STEP 7. Check the terms and condition box.
STEP 9. When you have checked that you have successfully followed the steps above, you can now click the “Submit” button.
Walmart credit card Payment
To make your card bill payment, this link will guide you. Walmart’s card can pay electronically or through Mail. Follow this article on Walmart Credit card Payment here. https://cardgist.com/walmart-credit-card-payment-customer-service-agent/
Telephone: 1 (877) 969-9020
Walmart Headquarters // 702 S.W. 8th St. // Bentonville, AK // 72716 //