Did you recently get a pre-approval offer mail inviting you to apply for the Walmart Credit Card? If you really need a card, you can go ahead and apply for the card at www.walmartcardoffer.com/prescreen. You can as well fill the acceptance offer that came along with the pre-approval offer and send it to the email address written on the mail you got. This takes about 7 working days to receive a response. However, the online application is very easy and fast as you will get a response about your acceptance immediately after applying for the card.
To apply for this card
go to the website above. On the website, click on the Apply Now link to complete the application process. Enroll the 11 digit invitation number written on the pre-approval mail you got from Chase. Answer other questions such as your Date of birth, full name, email, and residential address, Social security number, annual income, employment status, and some more questions. Once you finish the application, you will get an instant decision concerning your credit acceptance. If your application is accepted, they will send you your credit limit and you will get your credit card within 2 working days to your address.
After getting your card, go to the website above to activate it. To activate your card, call the customer care agent on the mail you got and follow the instructions you will receive.
To register your card, go to the website above.
Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, click on the Register Your Card link.
- Secondly, supply your full name as written on the card.
- Enter your card number.
- Supply the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enroll your Zip code and your Card Security Code.
- Create a User ID and Password to always access your account.
- Click on Submit.
From now on, you can use your card to make purchases whether online or offline. You can as well access your online account and view your credit card details. Cardholders can as well make their credit card payments from their online account with so much ease.
https://www.walmart.com › walmart-credit-card
Capital One® Walmart Rewards® Card. Start earning cashback on purchases today upon approval, all with a $0 annual fee*. Apply now Application via Capital
https://www.capitalone.com › credit-cards › walmart-re…
https://ficoforums.myfico.com › td-p
Re: Walmart Card Approved (Pre-Qualify Link). Congratulations on your Walmart approval! Current Cards (in order of approval):
Can you pre-qualify for Walmart’s credit card? – JanetPanic.com
https://janetpanic.com › can-you-pre-qualify-for-walma…
Yes, you can get pre-approved for the Walmart credit card. The only way to get Walmart credit card pre-approval is by receiving a targeted mail offer,
https://www.rewardexpert.com › blog › walmart-credit-…
No matter how you apply for the Walmart credit card, it is possible that you will receive an instant decision as to whether or not you are approved. If you are …
Features and Benefits of the Walmart Credit Card
- The card has no annual fee.
- Customers enjoy 5 cents off per gallon when purchasing gas at Walmart gas stations.
- There is fraud protection which is automatically available on cards that will reset if fraudulent charges are made.
- Whenever members enroll for electronic statements, they will start getting a free FICO score.
- Cardholders can request up to $100 cash from Walmart register/cashier.
- New customers get no interest on items they paid in full prior to 6-24 month financing date deadlines.