There are times when you may need to unblock someone you have previously blocked. You may have blocked them by mistake, or you wanted to prevent someone from being notified about your Instagram posts for a while.
https://www.cloudwards.net › unblock-Instagram
Click the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of your profile page, then select “settings” at the bottom of the menu.Tap “privacy” — the button next to the padlock icon — to open up the settings for who can view your profile.
https://www.howtogeek.com › Social Media › Instagram
How to Unblock Someone on Instagram · Tap “Unblock.” Tap “Unblock” again in the confirmation box. · Tap “Unblock” again in the confirmation popup.
https://www.androidauthority.com › how-to-unblock-so…
https://mashable.com › Life › Digital Culture
How to Block and Unblock Someone on Instagram · 1. Navigate back to their profile · 2. Either tap the three dots in the top right corner and then …
https://www.freecodecamp.org › news › how-to-unblock…
How to unblock someone on Instagram through their profile · Go the profile of the person you blocked. · Click on the Unblock button in their …
- Firstly, find the blocked user on Instagram
- Secondly, tap the profile you want to unblock
- Also, tap Unblock and confirm that you truly want to unblock the user
UNBLOCKING SOMEONE USING INSTAGRAM ON THE WEB
- Go to Instagram on the web in your browser
- Log in to your account
- Select Search
- Type the username of the account or name of the person you want to unblock
- You can select the desired user from the auto-complete suggestions
- Select unblock and confirm that you truly want to unblock the user
- You can follow the user you just unblocked on Instagram
VIEWING A LIST OF BLOCKED ACCOUNTS ON INSTAGRAM
Instagram maintains a list of all the profiles you have blocked. To view this list we do the following:
- Go to your profile page on Instagram
- Tap the menu button and then select Settings
- Select Privacy and then Blocked Accounts
- Tap any blocked user to get to their profile and then unblock them
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU UNBLOCK SOMEONE
When you unblock an account in Instagram, the restrictions associated with blocking someone are lifted. Thus:
- Firstly, they will be able to search for you again using Instagram search
- Also, they can see your stories and posts again
- They can send you private messages using Instagram Direct again
Users are not notified when you unblock them. If you allowed direct messages from the user before, you will also receive all the messages they sent in the meantime.
If you have not to exchange direct messages with them, the first message from the user after you unblock them will appear as a request in Instagram Direct.
HOW TO FOLLOW AN UNBLOCKED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
In blocking someone on Instagram, it implies you have also unfollowed them. Their new posts or stories will not appear in your Instagram stream. One cannot follow a blocked account until he or she has unblocked it.
To follow a user again after unblocking them:
- Search for and open the user’s profile on Instagram
- Select Follow
Instagram for Android allows one to unblock users that the Instagram website and iOS app report as nonexistent or inaccessible. One thing you can do to avoid stale accounts on your Instagram blocked accounts list is to report suspicious accounts and activities to Instagram.