Instagram is a social networking site concerned with the viewing and sharing of photos and videos. However to stick to a theme and target specific followers, one may need to have two or more accounts. Creating a second account or more goes a long way to improve your social profile targeting.
A person can use his or her additional accounts alongside the original one. This is made easy by switching between the accounts without having to sign out or sign back into the app every time you want to access a different account.
Multiple Instagram accounts come in very handy if
- Firstly, you want your personal account to remain very private while you share other contents publicly
- You intend having a new account to run a business or brand though you already have a personal account
- You have content you want to share as regards a specific interest.
Add and Switch Between Multiple Accounts – Instagram Help …
https://help.instagram.com › …
Add and Switch Between Multiple Accounts … You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in.
https://blog.hootsuite.com › add-manage-multiple-acco…
Open Instagram and go to your profile page. · Tap the hamburger icon, then Settings. · Tap Add Account. · Enter the login information for the account you want to
https://switchextension.com › blog › managing-multiple…
Be Specific · 2. Set Goals for Each Instagram Account · 3. Create an Effective Content Strategy · 4. Utilise Social Media Management Tools · 5.
https://www.facebook.com › help › instagram
You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 for ..
Creating another account in the Instagram App
This is carried out by:
- Go to the Instagram app on your mobile device and sign into any of your accounts
- Secondly, tap your profile picture icon in the bottom menu to navigate to your profile
- Also, tap the menu icon in the top right corner of your profile
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down to the logins section and tap Add Account
- You can either enter your login details for an existing Instagram account to log in or create a second account by tapping Sign Up and then follow the instructions for creating an additional account.
A person can add up to five accounts to the Instagram app. If you use the app on more than one device, you will have to add the accounts to each device separately because they will not automatically be added everywhere if added to the app in just one device.
Switching Between Multiple Instagram Accounts on the App
For a person that has more than one account connected to the Instagram app, he would need to learn how to switch between the accounts. This is done by:
- Tap your profile picture icon in the bottom menu to move to your profile
- Tap your username and the down arrow to the left of it
- The current account you are using is displayed on a menu and the other accounts are seen at the bottom of the menu. You can automatically switch to any of the accounts by tapping on them.
Logging Out of Multiple Instagram Accounts
One can log out of all his accounts at once or log out of the connected accounts separately. Doing this disconnects them from the app so they no longer appear in the list of accounts when you tap your username on your profile tab.