- Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device and sign in to your account or switch to an appropriate account, if necessary.
- Go to the Mail icon in the top right corner of the screen. This leads you to your Instagram Direct inbox.
3. Messages in the inbox are listed from most recent to least recent. The messages not yet checked to display a blue dot beside it.
4. Tap any message to open the conversation thread and use the text field and media buttons at the bottom to send a reply. One can send a quick photo or video reply without even opening the conversation by tapping the camera to the right of every message listed in your inbox.
5. To exit the inbox and return to your feed, tap the arrow icon.
https://www.instafollowers.co › … › Instagram Support
https://socialbuddy.com › Blog
Once you have opened your Instagram account, go to your homepage. You will notice the mail icon on the screen’s top right corner. Tap it to go to your Instagram
https://www.facebook.com › help › instagram
You can view and manage direct messages from the Instagram app for Android and iPhone or the Instagram Lite app for Android. … Tap or in the top right of your feed.
A person can receive Instagram messages from persons he or she does not follow. When this happens, it appears as a request in their inbox rather than a regular conversation. On accepting the message, you can reply to it without following the other user. If the request is declined, the other user will not be able to contact you again unless you follow them.
HOW TO CHECK INSTAGRAM MESSAGES ON THE WEB
To check Instagram messages on the web, we do the following:
- Firstly, Go to the official Instagram website and log in
- Secondly, Click the messages icon which looks like a paper airline
- Also, Click one of the messages to open it. Current messages appear in the left pane
- Finally, The message will open in the right pane. Use the text box to reply.
One can include emojis along with text messaging by checking the smiley-face icon. You can also include photos from your computer with the photo icon on the right side of the text box. To send a heart emoji instantly, click the heart icon.
Instagram Direct is a private messaging feature on the popular mobile photo-sharing app Instagram. It is very useful if you have a lot of followers and need to share specific information with specific people. It is useful if you want to connect more privately with someone you discovered or who discovered you. This prevents you from ending up spamming everyone else’s feed with photos or videos that are not exactly relevant to them.
Instagram Direct allows you to share the following with one or multiple users in a group:
- Firstly, plain text messages
- Secondly, photos or videos from your device’s library
- Also, Instagram photo or video posts
- Lastly, Instagram hashtags