Cookies are packets of information sent by a server to a World Wide Web browser and then returned by the browser each time it accesses that server. It maintains the state between otherwise stateless HTTP transactions. Cookies store personal preferences in web browsers so the browsers wouldn’t need to request for the same information again and again. They allow for reversible information to be stored. Every browser works differently. To Enabling Cookies for the various browsers:
Enabling Cookies in Safari
This is the default browser on all Mac computers and IOS devices. Enabling cookies here entails:
- Firstly, click Safari in the menu bar and select Preferences to open the Safari General preference screen
- Secondly, click the Privacy tab to open the Safari Privacy settings
- Thirdly, clear the checkmark in front of Block all Cookies to enable cookies in Safari
- Lastly, choose Preferences to save your changes.
Want To Know How To Enable Cookies In A Browser? Here’s …
https://www.digitaltrends.com › computing › how-to-en…
Want to know how to enable cookies in your favorite web browser? The process is easy, but we provide steps and diagrams fresh from the oven.
How to enable Cookies || For all browsers || Easy & FREE …
How to Enable and Disable Cookies · 1. Open your Internet Explorer browser and click on the gear icon. · 2. Under the Privacy tab, click Advanced button under .
Enable cookies in your web browser – Constant Contact …
https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com › articles
Enable cookies in your web browser; Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser bar.
Enabling Cookies in Google Chrome Browser
Enabling cookies in Chrome starts by opening the Chrome browser on your Mac. This is done by:
- Firstly, click the three dots at the far-right side of your screen
- Secondly, click Settings in the drop-down menu
- Thirdly, move to the bottom of the browser and click Advanced
- Also, select Privacy and Security in the left sidebar
- Then, select Cookies and other site data
- Lastly, turn on the Allow all cookies button. It contains a blue button when it is turned on.
Enabling Cookies in Google Chrome for Desktops and Laptops
To enable cookies in Chrome for Windows, Mac, Linux and Chromebooks involve:
- Go to the Chrome address bar and enter chrome://settings/content/cookies into the Chrome address bar
- Turn on the Allow Sites to save and read cookie data toggle.
Enabling Cookies in Firefox Web Browser
This web browser is offered by Mozilla. To start changing cookie setting in Firefox:
- Click the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the screen
- Select Preferences in the drop-down menu
- Click Privacy and Security in the left sidebar
- Select the custom section to expand it
- Unblock Cookies by removing the check in front of cookies.
Enabling cookies for Firefox desktop browser version
This is carried out by:
- Go to the Firefox address bar and enter about: preferences
- Select Privacy and Security from the left menu pane
- Move to the Cookies and Site Data section and clear the Delete Cookies and site data when Firefox is closed and check box.
Enabling Cookies in Microsoft Edge on a Desktop
To do this:
- Go to the upper-right corner and select Settings and More. Then select Settings.
- Go to the left menu pane and select Site Permissions. Then choose Cookies and Site data from Site permissions
- Turn on the Allow sites to save and read Cookie data toggle.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest