Did you get an invitation through mail recently to apply for the Discover It Credit Card? If so what are you waiting for? If you really need a credit card, take advantage of the offer and apply for it. For Discover It to send you the invitation to apply, they must have found your creditworthy enough to use their card. You can apply for the card online within a few minutes and get approval. You can as well apply through the Acceptance form in the mail you got and send it back to Discover it. However, your approval process may take 7-10 working days.
To apply online,
go to www.discover.com/pickit. At the website, click on the Apply Now button and enroll the 23 digits invitation code on the letter you received. This will help you as you will also need to supply your other personal details. The application process is very easy. Once you make your online application, it takes only a few minutes to get a response concerning your approval. If you get approval for the card, you will receive how much your credit limit will be immediate. After collecting your card, follow the following instructions to register and activate it.
However, to access your Discover It Credit Card online account,
you must register your card and activate it once you get it. To register and activate your card, take the following steps:
- Go to the Discover It website
- Register your card and proceed to activate it.
- Click on the “Activate Your Card“ Link or Register button.
- Input your account number and the credit card number.
- Enroll your date of birth.
- Supply your Social Security Number.
- Click on the Next button.
- Create your login credentials (Username and Password).
- Click on the Submit button.
Now you can manage your account online and have access to all your credit card details once you login into your account. The website is open 24/7 and you can access it with whatever device you have as long as you have an internet connection.
Features of the Discover It Credit Card
- First, 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 14 months.
- Secondly, A balance transfer fee of 3%.
- Cardmembers enjoy cashback reward programs on their purchases. 5% in categories that change each quarter throughout the year up to quarterly maximum.
- 1% Cashback on all other purchases.
- Cardholders can receive their rewards in cash or redeem them at Amazon.com. The rewards never expire.
- There is no annual fee for the card.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- There is no late payment fee for your first payment but subsequent late payments attract late payment fees.
- Also, Free FICO reports on a monthly basis.
- Lastly, There is no pay by phone fee.