We have always known social websites as a place for fun, where we post pictures, make new friends and get the latest gist. But have you thought of a site that can be professional? Where you post your skills and work experiences and get noticed by the world?
Your resume can go further than your legs can with LinkedIn Login online social network, the world’s biggest professional network. With the current job situation everywhere, people find it hard to get a reasonable employment. The search can be tiring and frustrating.
You can’t keep going from one company to another asking if they are recruiting. Let LinkedIn do that for you. Just create a profile, describes your skills, job experiences and career interests and LinkedIn will link you to the right place.
People from different parts of the world get to view your profile and you’re notified each time they do. You also get to join groups of like minds and share ideas and knowledge.
It will also interest you to know that many companies are signed up on LinkedIn, you get to follow anyone of your choice and be the first to get information whenever they are recruiting. LinkedIn is safe, secure, responsible and most of all, professional. Being part of LinkedIn is as good as it sounds. You’re just a click away from your right job, join now.
Procedure For Linkedin Login / Signup
For a successful LinkedIn login, you must first sign up by following the procedure given below:
- Open your browser and visit the web address: www.linkedin.com.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and a password (must be 6 or more characters) in the given spaces.
- Click“Join now”.
- Next, select your country from the drop-menu and enter your postal code.
- Click “Next”.
- Select whether you are a student.
- If you are a student, enter your School or College/University name, the year you started and the (expected) year you will end.
- If you are not a student, enter your job title and company name.
- Click “Next”.
- Select your main interest for using LinkedIn.
- Verify your email address by entering the code you received on the email address you provided.
- Click “Verify”.
Login Now at www.linkedin.com
Once your account has been created, you can log in by following the steps below:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: linkedin.com.
- Enter your email and password at the top of the page.
- Click “Sign in”.