Did you recently get a pre-approval offer mail inviting you to apply for the Discover IT Credit Card? If you really need a card, you can go ahead and apply for the card at www.discover.com/it. You can as well fill the acceptance offer that came along with the pre-approval offer and send it to the email address written on the mail you got. This takes about 7 working days to receive a response. However, the online application is very easy and fast as you will get a response about your acceptance immediately after applying for the card.
What Does Pre-Approved Mean? | Discover Credit Cards
When you receive “pre–approved” credit card offers, it typically means the card issuer has determined that you meet certain criteria by …
https://www.discover.com › credit-cards
Learn about credit card offers and apply for a Discover credit card online today, whether you’re looking for cash back, miles, or a secured credit card.
What Credit Card Do I Qualify For? | Discover
https://www.discover.com › … › Establishing Credit
Know the benefits of getting preapproved — Preapproval means the card issuer is fairly confident you can be approved for a credit card. If you receive a ..
https://www.discover.com › Credit Cards
Build your credit history and apply for the Discover it Secured credit card, a secured credit card featuring no annual fee and cashback rewards.
What Is An Instant Approval Credit Card? | Discover
https://www.discover.com › … › Types of Credit Cards
A Discover credit card with instant approval can help you get new credit quickly. Learn how to apply for an instant approval credit card
https://wallethub.com › answers › discover-it-cash-back…
Discover offers prequalification for all credit cards on its site, but not for a specific card.
To apply for this card, go to the website above. On the website, click on the apply now link to complete the application process. Enroll the invitation number written on the pre-approval mail you got from Discover IT. Answer other questions such as your Date of birth, full name, email, and residential address, Social security number, annual income, employment status, and some more questions. Once you finish the application, you will get an instant decision concerning your credit acceptance. If your application is accepted, they will send you your credit limit and you will get your credit card within 2 working days to your address.
After getting your card, go to the website above to activate it. To activate your card, call the customer care agent on the mail you got and follow the instructions you will receive. To register your card, go to the website above.
Registering your card entails the following:
- Firstly, Click on the Register Your Card link.
- Secondly, Supply your full name as written on the card.
- Enter your card number.
- Supply the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enroll your Zip code and your Card Security Code.
- Create a User ID and Password to always access your account.
- Lastly, Click on Submit.
From now on, you can use your card to make purchases whether online or offline. You can as well access your online account and view your credit card details. Cardholders can as well make their credit card payments from their online account with so much ease.
Features and Benefits of the Discover IT Credit Card
- The card has a Double Cash Back offer which after your first year of using the card, all the reward points you have accumulated will be doubled. This means that if in your first year of using the card, you accumulated $100, you will receive $200.
- Cardholders earn 5% cash back bonuses on each quarter category.
- Purchases that you make which do not fall into the categories will earn 1% cashback.
- Points do not expire and cardholders can redeem them whenever they want.
- There are no annual, phone transactions, and over the limit fees.
- Discover IT offers free FICO Score to its cardholders every month.