Just like Facebook posts, adding captions to your Instagram posts tend to engage your audience more. It helps your followers to see how you want them to interpret the images you post. Capturing the essence of an Instagram post in words is the idea behind captions. Creative captions can blow your audience away and encourage follower participation.
The biggest Instagram stars use captions that are inclusive of all audiences, thus using words that resonate with the followers is the way to go. Captions give your readers insight into your emotions when you post.
The following are the best Instagram captions you can adopt. They have been grouped under sassy, feel-good, cute, funny, and clever captions.
These are captions with a little bit of sass. A little funny sarcasm can get your audience engaged. Examples are:
- Bow down to the queen
- Also, Are you a software update? Because NOT NOW
- Do not try me, i am not a sample
The 110 Best Instagram Captions of 2022 – Lifewire
https://www.lifewire.com › Social Media › Instagram
Grab a few ideas from our list of best feel-good, cute, funny, clever Instagram quotes and sayings. Perfect for birthdays, romance, and any other situation
500+ Best Cool Creative Sassy Cute Funny Instagram …
https://versionweekly.com › news › instagram-captions
Instagram Captions for Christmas. Christmas Holiday Wishes 2020. Make it rein. It’s the most wine-derful time of the
1199+ Instagram Captions (2021) – Best, Cool & Selfie Quotes
https://www.mybasis.com › instagram-captions
This article will help you get the Best Instagram Captions for your photos. Use any of the funny, cool, short, sassy insta captions to boost
117 BEST Funny Instagram Captions 2022 (Selfie Quotes …
https://one-week-in.com › Travel Tips
Every fantastic Insta-photo needs an awesome Instagram caption. This can be funny, short, odd, weird, coo, awesome, even savage.
300+ Best Instagram Captions for Your Photos & Selfies in 2021
https://www.oberlo.com › Blog
In this article, you’ll learn what an Instagram caption is, why you should use one, and tips for writing the best Instagram captions.
FEEL GOOD CAPTIONS
A good quote that captures the joy you felt when sharing a post can be contagious, even inspiring to your followers. Such quotes and captions include
- When you can’t find it, be the Sunshine
- The happiest people make the best of everything
- There’s good in everyday
- Be the change
- Today’s is the best day
Cute captions are perfect for those adorable pics and videos. This could be a beautiful and serene environment, a playful pup, a cute baby, and so on. A follower will find it hard not to tap the like button in a post that makes them go “Aww!”. Cute Instagram captions include
- So adorable, without even trying to
- Seven billion smiles and yours is my favorite
- Don’t grow up… it’s a trap
- I know how to purr my way out of everything
Captions that make your followers laugh are very captivating and engaging. A little humor goes a long way. It can also be great for a change especially for a platform that seems overused for vanity and perfection. These include
- Firstly, Handle every situation like a dog. If you can’t eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away
- Also, I am not lazy. I am in an energy-saving mood
- I was going to take over the world this morning, but i overslept. Postponed. Again.
- I never make the same mistakes twice. I make it like five or six times, you know, just to be sure
- In addition, Sleep like no one’s watching
A stunning photo of a natural landscape will go well with an apt quote. Your followers will appreciate the “funny” wisdom you are sharing with them. This engages their thoughts. These include
- The idea is to die young… as late as possible
- A soft heart in a cruel world is courage
- Being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make them go right
- When nothing goes right, go left
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest