Selfies are trending these days; you can almost know every detail of a person’s life through the constant pictures they post and share in social media networks.
With Snapchat, you can take pictures instantly, share them with friends within seconds and also add style to your snaps by using a wide range of interesting filters that are updated daily. Snapchat was created by a group of students from Stanford University.
How To Login To Snapchat | Snapchat Login Online
If you are ready to add innovation to your snaps, then you must sign up for Snapchat by following the step by step guidelines below:
- Download the Snapchat app from the App Store (for Apple) or Google Play Store (for Android). The app can be downloaded on smartphones. The app, however, may not work on an iPad or an Android tablet.
- Open Snapchat and tap “Sign Up”. Provide your details such as your email address, your birthday and create a password.
- In the next step, create a username that your friends will use to look you up on Snapchat and will be displayed in their contact list. Username cannot be changed later on so make sure to pick a unique one.
- Verify your phone number though you can skip this step for later
- Perform the security check by tapping the images that have a ghost in them. Tap “Continue” after you have successfully performed the security check.
- Snapchat will scan your contact list to suggest you, people, to add on your Snapchat. To add a person as a friend, simply tap on the person-with-a-plus icon to the right of the screen. Once that person accepts, you will be able to exchange pictures and videos.
- Once you have successfully registered, access the Snapchat login page, enter your Snapchat login username and password in the fields provided, check the “I’m not a robot” option and click “LOG IN” to proceed.
Password Recovery Process:
In case you forget your Snapchat login password, click on the “Forgot your password?” option highlighted in blue, given underneath the login fields and enter the email address situated with your Snapchat account in the field provided, check the “I’m not a robot” option and click “SUBMIT”. An email will be sent to your inbox containing the password recovery instructions.