Did you receive any mail to apply for a Disney Rewards Visa Card by Chase? If yes, pay attention to this information. If you have received a mail, you can apply online at www.getmydisneyvisa.com. The invitation is mainly for Disney supporters. This is especially for those who want discounts and rewards in their purchases.
Get My Disney Visa Invitation Number
Do you want to take advantage of this great offer? The first thing is to get the 12 digits invitation number. The number is needed when you want to register. You will enter the invitation number, zip code, last name and click on the Submit button. You need the invitation number to enable you to access your personal offer.
The second thing is to complete the online application for the card to be approved. Your personal details will be required. Such details include social security number, address, salary, employer, duration of employment, monthly mortgage/rent amount, etc.
Once the application process is over, you will get feedback on your credit card acceptance. The feedback will take only a few minutes. You will be notified if your application is approved for the Chase Disney Visa. If approved, they will tell you your credit limit account.
Chase Disney Rewards Visa Benefits
The 2 cards available for customers to apply for at www.getmydisneyvisa.com are the Disney Visa Card and the Disney Premier Visa Card. Here is a breakdown of the card benefits:
Disney Premier Visa Card
- Earn a $200 statement credit for new members after spending $500 on the purchase within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on card purchase at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, and most Disney locations
- Earn $1 on all your other card purchases
- $ 49 annual fee
- Redeem Rewards Dollars for a statement credit towards airline travel
- Redeem rewards Dollars towards the Disney experiences such as Disney Theme Park tickets, Resorts stays, Disney Stores, and Disney Cruise Line
- Special vacation financing
- Save $10 on selected merchandise purchases of $50 or more at selected locations and $10 off selected dining locations most days at the Disneyland and Walt World Resorts.
Disney Visa Card
- No annual fee
- Get a $50 statement credit after first purchase with a new Disney Visa card
- Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases
- Redeem Rewards Dollars toward Disney Parks & Resorts, Disney Movies, Disney Stores, and Disney Cruise Line
- Special Vacation financing
- Save 10% on shopping and dining
- Get access to exclusive Disney Visa Cardmember events at the Disney store
There are 10 different credit card designs that applicants can choose from if they want to apply. These designs are Sorcerer Mickey, Yoda, Tink, Pixie Dust, Darth Vader, BB-8, and more.