WhatsApp Notification Settings
Whatsapp offers users the opportunity of having to change their WhatsApp notification settings to any ringtone of their choice. You might have so many notifications on your phone and don’t know which is for which. Whatsapp notification settings customize the notification and alerts you receive so that it will be easy for you to identify who is messaging you, even without having to look at the phone.
Not Receiving Notifications on WhatsApp? 8 Fixes to Try
https://www.makeuseof.com › Social Media
Turn On WhatsApp Notifications in Settings · Navigate to the App Management section. · Go to the App List. (Your phone might have different
https://www.androidcentral.com › … › Apps
How to manage WhatsApp notification settings … Tap Settings. … Tap Notifications. … Once you’re on this page, this is when the real fun begins.
https://www.indiatoday.in › Information
Here is how to change notification tone in WhatsApp: · Launch WhatsApp on your phone · Open an individual or group chat · Tap on the name of the
https://www.imore.com › Help & How To
How to reset notifications settings in WhatsApp for iPhone — Launch WhatsApp. · Tap the Settings tab. It is the gear icon in the bottom right corner
https://www.carlcare.com › global › tips-detail › how-to…
Open your phone Settings app · Select ‘Apps & notifications‘ · Click the option to view all apps. · Now scroll down and click on WhatsApp
You can set different alerts and notifications for each individual contact or group on your WhatsApp profile. In other words, this article is set to teach steps you should take in other to change your WhatsApp notification settings.
WhatsApp Notification Settings | How To set WhatsApp Notification
How to Set or change WhatsApp Notification
Notifications are sounds for incoming individual and group chat or messages. Whatapp lets you manage your notification setting. I have provided you with simple steps on how to go about that. For easy understanding, I have divided the steps into two. We shall take them one after the other.
• How to change the notification settings for individual chat or message.
• How to change the notification settings for group chat or message.
How to Change WhatsApp Notification Settings for Individual Chat or message.
Take the following steps to change the notification settings for each individual on your WhatsApp contact list. Note that each contact has the default general notification tone.
• Open WhatsApp.
• Locate the contact you wish to change the notification setting.
• Press on the contact. It will open your previous chats with the contact or person.
• Also, Tab on the contact’s name to open the complete profile of the person. this is located at the top of the screen where you have the person profile.
• From the person profile clicks on “ Custom Notification”.
• After that, select “Use custom Notifications”. From here, you will change the notification tone, switch on/off vibration, change ringtone, popup notification, etc.
• When you are done with changes click the back arrow key at the top of the screen. And that is all. Therefore when next the contact calls or chats you up you will be identified he or she is the one by the notification tone you have preset.
How to Change the Notification Settings for Group Chat or Message.
You may wish to set different notification tones for each WhatsApp group that you below to. Below are the steps that will help you in doing that.
• Open your WhatsApp.
• Locate the group you wish to change the notification settings from your chat list.
• Click on the WhatsApp group to view the group’s recent conversations.
• Tab on the group icon at the top of the screen just immediately after the group profile picture.
• The group info will be displayed, click on “custom Notification”.
• Also, Select “use custom notifications”.
• At this point, you can make changes you wish to make. You can change the notification tone, switch on/off vibration, set popup notification, etc.
WhatsApp Notification Settings
I have provided you with simple steps on how to your WhatsApp Notification Settings. For easy understanding, I have divided the steps into two.