This article will not just show you where to watch free videos online but, where you can Watch Free Videos Online tailored to specific audiences, user-generated video clips, and web broadcasts of TV shows and movies. Apart from the obvious YouTube, there are other interesting sites that can link you to several genres of movies for your viewing pleasure.
https://www.lifewire.com › watch-free-videos-online-10…
You can watch free videos online from educational networks like National Geographic. Other websites, like the Annenberg Foundation, offer …
12 Video Sites That Are Better Than YouTube – MakeUseOf
https://www.makeuseof.com › Entertainment
But there are some fantastic YouTube alternatives available online. Here are the best other platforms like YouTube on the web. 1. Vimeo.
https://www.plex.tv › watch-free
Veoh features millions of online videos including free TV shows, movies, indie vids, and more. Upload and share your videos on Veoh the video-sharing …
Watch Free TV Online
You can watch many new and older TV programs online through network websites or video aggregators.
- Crackle provides free streaming movies, TV series, and original programming for all your devices. Search by genre or title, or select one of the videos highlighted daily. The high-quality content can be paused and restarted on your other devices or queued for future watching.
- ShareTV offers thousands of TV shows (retro and current) and movies available for free streaming to your computer or mobile device and includes shows from an extensive list of networks all over the world, including the popular networks in the United States.
- Snagfilms gives access to 10,000 free movies, documentaries, and TV shows. Visit the site and click on any of the featured series or use the search box to locate a specific show. This site has a vast library of classic series. Just click and watch on your computer screen or mobile device. Snagfilms offers an app for use with Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Cartoon HD – Despite its name, Cartoon HD isn’t limited to cartoons. Use the site to watch unlimited TV shows and full movies online for free. This site doesn’t host the shows; it crawls the web for available online videos, TV shows, and movies.
Watch Free Educational Videos Online
You can watch free videos online from educational networks like National Geographic.
Other websites, like the Annenberg Foundation, offer educational videos produced specifically for the Web.
The PBS website hosts a collection of educational videos that you can watch free online. These shows appeared originally on public broadcasting and cover a wide range of educational topics.
TED offers a fascinating collection of free video talks from the world’s leading thinkers and doers.
WatchKnowLearn is an educational video website aimed at students from 3 to 18 years old. This directory of more than 50,000 free educational video links is organized by subject matter and can be filtered by age.
Other Video Sharing Websites
Some websites offer user-generated content along with professionally produced videos.
Vimeo is a video-sharing website with short-form and long-form videos in a wide range of areas, including comedy, documentary, music, sports, animation, instructional, and many more. The site offers a free account along with paid ones.
DailyMotion is a video-sharing website packed with random video commentary from funny to serious. Although not as well known as YouTube, it is one of the largest video sites in the world.
Watch Free Music Videos Online
No matter the kind of music you love, you can also watch free music videos online through any of these websites.
- MTV is the granddaddy of music video outlets and is still at it. Check out this site for free videos of popular recording artists.
- Vevo hosts free music videos from popular recording artists. Search for your favorite artist or sign up for updates when they occur.