INSTAGRAM AND SNAPCHAT STORIES.
Both Instagram and Snapchat have a Stories feature. For Instagram, the stories are located at the top of the main feed. It is marked by little photo bubbles of the users you follow. For you to see any of the stories, we simply tap the bubble.
Also, to publish your own story, tap your own photo bubble from the main feed or simply swipe right on any tab to access the stories camera tab. To stop watching stories on Instagram, you can simply tap the X in the upper-right corner.
Instagram Stories vs. Snapchat Stories – Lifewire
https://www.lifewire.com › Social Media › Instagram
Viewing stories on Snapchat is almost identical to Instagram. Tap the first story in your feed to watch what’s posted in the order they …
Instagram Stories vs Snapchat, Where Should You Be Posting?
https://instasize.com › blog › Instagram-stories-vs-snapc…
A comparative breakdown between Instagram Stories and Snapchat to help you decide where you should be primarily uploading content.
How to View Your Own Story on Snapchat – Alphr
https://www.alphr.com › … › Networks › Snapchat
Viewing Your Story. You’ve created a Snapchat Story, and now you want to view it or show someone else. · Who Else Viewed Your Story · Snapchat
Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat: Which Stories Are People
https://blog.hubspot.com › preferred-story-platforms
We polled 275 people about which platform they prefer watching Stories on. Find out which they chose and what this result means for you…
Features of Instagram Stories
- Firstly, the ability to save your story to your device before and after posting
- Secondly, a text tool to type messages on photos and videos
- Thirdly, stories can be turned into regular posts
- Fourthly, stories are separate from feed and can be hidden from anyone
- Stories are displayed at the top of a field
- Also, one can view all or only specific stories
- Stories shown are based on an algorithm
- A person can send messages through stories and auto-play them
- Stories play in the order posted
- Lastly, the ability to turn off replies completely
Snapchat is regarded as the original story platform. Its feed displays all recent stories and promotional content is also displayed. To access the Snapchat stories tab, simply swipe left from the camera tab. A vertical feed of recent updates and all stories featuring users you added (including their name, photo, and time they posted) is displayed.
There is a chat option that allows you to send a message or start a chat, and to stop watching a story on Snapchat, you can simply slide down.
Other features of the Snapchat stories include:
- Firstly, stories can be saved to Snapchat memories
- Secondly, an emoji tool to put standard emojis on photos and videos
- A text tool to type messages
- Drawing tools with a color legend to select colors of choice
- Lenses that animate your face in an amusing and creative way
- Filters including geotags, current time, current temperature, traveling speed, and tints that change color
- Finally, the ability to see a list of users who viewed your story
In cases where you do not want someone specific to see your Instagram stories, you can add them to your Hide From Story list.
When you hide stories from followers, they will be able to see your regular posts in their home feed, view your profile and even interact with you but they will not see your stories appear in their stories feed or on your profile. This is preferable to blocking them or removing them as followers.
Hiding stories from certain people can be done by adjusting your settings.