There are times when it becomes necessary to DELETING CONVERSATIONS, snaps, stories, and conversations. This could include snaps, conversations, and stories you consider regretful or considered a mistake sending it in the first place.
- Tap the ghost icon in the top left corner to open your profile tab
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner to access your settings
- Tap Clear conversations under Account Actions
- A list of friends you have had conversations with shaving Xs beside them is displayed, tap the Xs symbol to clear the conversations.
https://www.alphr.com › … › Networks › SnapChat
Click “Delete Chats…” Select “After Viewing.” Following these steps will set the snaps within that conversation to delete once …
https://www.dailydot.com › delete-snapchat-messages
Here’s how to delete Snapchat messages for good. … Tap the trash can icon to delete that particular Snap from your Story. Need more help?
https://www.businessinsider.com › Tech Reference
Clearing conversations does not delete anything you send or have already sent. It however removes the username from your main chat feed.
Snapchat does not offer a feature to unsend a snap sent to the wrong person or possibly sent too quickly. One way to go about unsending such snaps is to block the recipient on Snapchat. Blocking the recipient fast enough might just prevent them from seeing your snap.
To Block A Person On Snapchat
tap the username or use the Search field at the top to find them.
Tap the menu icon that appears on the top left corner in the text tab that opens.
Then tap Block in the mini-profile tab sliding out from the left side of the screen.
When you block a friend on Snapchat, that person is removed from your friend list and you are removed from theirs. To continue swapping the way you used to, you and the blocked user or the user that blocked you will have to re-add each other.
On the downside, there is no hundred percent certainty that blocking a user will “umsend” your snap. If the recipient is faster than you are at blocking them, he or she may still see the snap.
Concerning Snapchat stories, there is a delete feature for it on Snapchat, so one can pull down a story previously posted. To delete a Snapchat story, tap the story icon in the upper left of your camera screen, tap the story you posted from the menu just below the snap code. Then tap trash, and confirm you want to delete the story.
Deleting A Snapchat Sticker
- Tap and hold your finger down on the sticker you want to delete
- Drag the sticker around the screen without releasing your finger from the screen until all the buttons around the sticker disappears and a trash icon appears.
- Drag the sticker directly over the trash icon until the sticker disappears.