Simply Hired is a free service and a publishing partner of Indeed. Thus, it is a job posting site, a mobile application, and an online recruitment advertising network. Simply Hired is owned by Recruit, aggregates job listings from thousands of websites before it is then distributed.
Fortunately, it is a free service that gives your job ad wide exposure. Furthermore, it can serve as a recruitment service that helps you economize your money.
Steps to post a job on Simply Hired
- Go to simplyhired.com
- Select “post jobs for free” at the top right of the page.
- Select the “Post jobs free” again on the next page.
- Provide your email address and a password to create a free account.
- Visit simplyhired.com/post-jobs-free.
- Click on “Post your job”.
- Now follow up on the reaming part of the process.
How can I create a Simply Hired account?
This is quite simple, just
- Visit The Homepage, and click on “Post Jobs Free” in the top right corner of the page.
How can I delete a simply Hired job posting?
What are some Simply Hired alternatives?
What kind of freelance jobs can I post on Simply Hired?
It lets you post any job hiring as long as it complies with the legal requirements. You can post any job on Simply Hired, as long as it complies with legal requirements.
How do I find the best freelancers on Simply Hired?
- It all depends on how you target and present your post and as well the job requirements when you post an ad. This platform accommodates a wide range of freelancers, varying in skills and abilities. Thus, it is up to the employer to employ a skillful candidate that suites, having the right exposure and knowledge as you want.
What are some simply Hired alternatives?