CareerBuilder is an online site that offers end-to-end solutions that keeps up with you and your standards. It is a job posting site that makes your job search easy as it offers services to help employers hire in the U.S, Europe, Asia as well as Canada.
CareerBuilder was founded in 1995 by Robert J. McGovern and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It has 3,000+ employees and is located at 200 N LaSalle Street, Suite 1100, Chicago, IL 60606.
How Can CareerBuilder Help You?
It helps yup compare salary to others with the same job title in your area. With salary tools, you can also see what skills you are missing out on, which can enable you to earn money.
CareerBuilder offers “Quick Apply” which helps you apply to multiple jobs with one click. This shows you recommended jobs depending on your most recent search and enables you to apply to 25+ jobs in split seconds.
Offers “Job Alert Emails”, which enables you to keep track of positions that you’re interested in by signing up for job alert emails. It notifies you via email once new jobs are posted in that search.
You can create your own career path with 3 key lessons from CareerBuilder’s Puja Rios
CareerBuilder App offers the following;
AR Job Search: Here you can use Augmented Reality in enhancing your job search experience. With it, you can see exactly where jobs are, and quickly apply.
Search on the go: Helps you easily search for jobs without having to sit at your computer. With this feature, you can quickly apply to jobs, build a resume and so much more from your device.
Instant Notifications: This feature helps you get push notifications when your resume is viewed, or when new jobs pop up in your most recent search. This makes it easy for you to jump right back into your job search.
Login to CareerBuilder
- Visit the official webpage of CareerBuilder
- Look for For the “Sign In” button on the top right corner of the page,
- Click the Sign In button, enter your Email and password correctly
- Then click the Sign In button to access your account online through the web version.
- You can still log in to CareerBuilder using your mobile app.
How to Post a Job on CareerBuilder
- Visit CareerBuilder.com and tap on “Post Jobs” at the upper right corner.
- Tick “Post Jobs” close to the center of the screen.
- Tick “Select Your Plan”
- Next, tap “Add to Cart” under the plan you desire.
- Click on “Checkout”.
- If you happen to have an account, simply sign in.
- Then add account and payment details, and accept terms and conditions.
- Add a description for your jobs, review and thereafter post.
CareerBuilder Job Posting Cost
Number of Monthly Job Postings / Monthly Subscription Price
1 – $199.00
3 – $299.00
5 – $499.00
Note that CareerBuilder coupon codes only work for individual products and do not necessarily apply to monthly subscription plans.
Code / Offer
- EILHFA – 50% Off Order
- 20RMN – 20% Off Job Postings & Resume Database
- 10CF – 10% Off Job Postings &Resume Database
- 10RMN – 10% Off Job Postings & Resume Database.
CareerBuilder gives you the platform to see how you can help your career status.