Glassdoor is an employer review website, which is quite distinct from other job boards because it can be used by current and former employees to anonymously review companies. It can also be referred to as an online job board that plays a prominent role in employee reviews, as it allows users anonymously submit and view salaries and search as well as apply for jobs on its a platform.
About Glassdoor – Glassdoor Reviews
Cofounded in 2007 by Tim Besse, Robert Hohman, and Rich Barton, Glassdoor has headquartered infill Valley. It was birthed as a result of an idea that came from a brainstorming session between the two founders when Hohman relayed the story of accidentally leaving the results of an employee survey on the printer while working at Expedia.
This incident was further hypothesized by the two founders, that if the material had indeed been publicly revealed, it could actually be a service to those looking to make career decisions. The result of the brainstorming was what gave birth to Glassdoor.
As far as legitimate goes, Glassdoor can be said to be a legitimate job posting and reviewing site. Here, employers can advertise jobs, as well as use the site to write reviews as well as share salary information.
Glassdoor salaries are tempting and attractive. We will give you a little breakdown of Glassdoor salaries annually.
When you pick up a job offer from Glassdoor, you are sure to get on the average of $107,073 as your annual salary. Salaries at Glassdoor for its workers run from $57,998 to $170,457 Annually.
Let say you are working with Glassdoor with a job title of Customer Success Manager you are sure of an annual salary of $75,917.
Those working as Customer Success Manager get an annual take-home salary of $75,917.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you are sure of a whooping $102k – $169k annual salary working with Glassdoor. The pay goes on and on.
To login to your account online, your need to
Visit the official webpage of Glassdoor
Enter your email and password correctly
Click the sign-in button below to complete the login process
If your details are properly entered, you will be redirected to your online account without hitches.
When it comes to pricing on Glassdoor, it is largely dependent on the number of job slots, standard option as well as the premium option.
Let’s analyze them;
Number of Job Slots / Standard Option / Premium Option
- 1 Job Slot / $199 per month / $249 per month.
- 2 Job Slots / $249 per month / $299 per month.
- 3 Job Slots / $299 per month / $349 per month.
- 4 Job Slots / $349 per month / $399 per month.
- 5 Job Slots / $399 per month / $499 per month.
- 10 Job Slots / $649 per month / $699 per month.
Glassdoor Standard Versus Glassdoor Premium Plan
Feature / Standard Plan / Premium Plan
- Included on Glassdoor.com for 55M monthly job seekers / Yes / Yes.
- Distribution to 100+ job boards / Yes / Yes.
- Jobs included in daily job alerts emails / No / Yes.
- Superior ranking in search results / No / Yes.
Glassdoor Pricing for Job Seekers & Employers
For job seekers, Glassdoor offers free services. On the other hand, employers will have to pay to use Glassdoor. Employers can also create a Glassdoor account for free, to help them manage their company profile there.
Note, that the Glassdoor free employer free account does not have quite as many features as the paid ones. There’s also the option of using a 7-day Glassdoor free trial, to test the service for employers.
How Glassdoor Works
- Glassdoor saves you time and resources. You can post your jobs, and put your jobs in front of people who are passionate, skilled and motivated.
- Source for great talents, who are more likely to do great work and stay at their job longer.
- Tell your story using video, photos, and respond to reviews to let people know what you are all about.
Start Your Job Posting on Glassdoor in 4 Simple Steps
- Start by signing up and posting jobs free.
- Post jobs using Glassdoor’s description templates which can help you create the best post.
- Promote your brand, and let job seekers know what you do as well as what you stand for.
- Then respond to reviews to get your voice out there where it will be heard. Here, you can also respond to all employee reviews.