Did you recently get a mail from American Express invites you to get their Amex Premier Rewards Gold Credit Card? If so, you can go online to apply for the card at www.applyprg.com. You can as well apply for the card by filling and submitting the Pre-Selected Application in your offer letter. Once you fill it, return it through mail to the address written on the offer mail. It is not compulsory to apply for the card if you don’t need it. Only apply for it when you are certain you need it. The online platform is very convenient and easy to use. Cardholders can log into their accounts once they have an internet connection on their devices.
To get the Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card,
go to their website and apply for one. At the website, supply your RSVP code; it is a 14 digits code. Supply your zip code in the appropriate space and continue. After application, you will get a notification immediately about your approval. In case you got an offer to apply for the card, follow the following steps to apply for the card:
- Go to applyprg.com.
- Supply your Reservation Number as written in the mail you got. It is usually a 14 digit number.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- Supply any other detail they may ask for and submit your application.
You will get a notification immediately indicating whether you have been approved or not. This online application process is the easiest and fastest way to apply and get a card. Once you get approval, they will send you your card through the mail. From the online portal, cardholders enjoy a lot of services after registering and activating their cards. They will be able to view their account balance, credit history, credit limit, make online purchases, and even make their credit card monthly payments.
However, you can apply for your card through the mail. There is usually a PRG card application that comes with the mail offer, fill the form and mail it back to the address it came from. This process takes time before you get to know if you got approved for the card or not. It takes 7-10 working days to get your response.
Features/Benefits of the Amex Premier Rewards Gold Credit Card
- Nonexpiration of earned membership points.
- Cardholders earn 2 points per 1 dollar on all purchases at US gas stations, supermarkets, and restaurants.
- 3 points per$1 on airfare tickets purchased directly from the airlines.
- 1 point earned for every dollar spent.
- 25,000 membership reward points are given to cardholders during the first year.
- $0 annual fee for the first year.
- The annual fee for the subsequent years is $175.
- When cardholders have up to 5 additional cards, they will not pay annual fees.