Netspend All Access debit card is an amazing card for making purchases. Its convenient mode of paying bills is top notch. You can get cashback from your card at ATM or as cashback on eligible purchase at participating merchants. Also, cardholders can even add checks to their Net Spend Visa card using their smartphone.
So, to enjoy all the perks that comes with the debit card, firstly, you must get your own card. However, if you just receive the Net Spend debit card, you need to activate it. Activating your new card gives you straight access to use the card.
You just received a new Net Spend debit card, but don’t know how to activate it? This post is for you. So, grab a sit and cross your leg, you will be learning different ways to activate your new debit card.
Net Spend All Access- Activate Debit Card
Checking your account
Accessing your statements
Paying bills etc.
There are two ways in which you can activate or register your new card, which is via online or phone. These method are fast and convenient.
Activate a Netspend All-Access Card Online
To activate your debit card online, follow this steps;
- Navigate to NetSpend.com
- On the homepage, tap the icon at the top right-side of the page that says “Activate Card.”
- A new page will load. Kindly enter your card number and the security code that’s provided with your card.
- Press the “Continue” button and you’ll receive confirmation that your card is activated.
To activate via app, follow this simple directives
- Launch the Netspend app on your mobile phone.
- Key in your security code, card number, expiry date, and CVC code
- Then click the continue button.
- Go ahead and create a username, enter your email
- Set up a security question, create PIN if you have not done so earlier.
- Confirm your identity by providing your personal details such as name, date of birth, address, and SSN or id
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Pres on “continue” widget.
- It will show you on the next page that your card is active.
Activate Via Phone
if you can’t activate your card using a site or app, you can choose to activate by calling on the customer support Agent. So, to activate over the phone, call NetSpend at 1. 800 269.4146
The Agent will ask for your card number, the security code and other info, to confirm your identity.
Phone service on this platform is available from Monday to Friday between 8 AM to 6 PM. And on Saturday and Sunday, from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Netspend Mobile App
Download the NetSpend All-Access mobile app to enjoy easy and convenient way to access account, pay bills, check balance etc.
Within the mobile app, you can do the following
- Manage your account
- Transfer money
- Check your account balance
- Track your transaction
- Pay bills
- Load checks directly to your account vise snap chot.
How To Check Account Balance
To view your account balance, you need to login to your account.
Go to their page at www.netspendallaccess.com
Locate the sign in button and click on it
Key in your login details. The username/ID and password you provided when registering for an account.
If you encounter any issue, or you have questions relating to this debit card, kindly reach out their support agent. The customer care Agent is very much ready and willing to assist you when you have issues. They are the right people to give you an answer to your question. And also proffer solution to the issue (card related issue) .
Contact the support agents via phone by calling : 1. 800 269.4146