Are you into importation and exportation? Maersk Shipping Company can be of help to you. Let’s find out more details of this. Company’s services, though you might have been seeing this. Without knowledge of what they do or even how you can reach them? You get to discover lots more about Maersk Company on this page.
Maersk Shipping Company
Maersk Shipping is an international shipping line. Container company headquartered in Copenhagen. Denmark. However, as it stands, this is the world’s largest container shipping company established in 1928. Currently, there are up to 374 offices in over 121 countries and have found 1904 companies. They are having about 31,600 workers. Out of that, there are. 7,000 shipping crews and 24,600 Processing personnel.
Maersk operates about 786 vessels. With a capacity of 4.1 million TEU. This shipping line is a part of. A.P Moller Maersk Group.
Services offered by Maersk Shipping Company
However, Maersk offers services all over the globe extensively from South America, Asia, China, Australia, India, Europe, and Africa. On daily basis tons of cargo are shipped to different locations and can be count on for. Fast and reliable delivery on regular basis. The ranges of services are as follows:
- Firstly, Shipping and cargo services.
- Secondly, Supply chain services.
- Thirdly, Freight forwarding.
- Also, Digital solutions.
Let’s give you more hints on the. Services stated above.
Special Cargo service
For their cargo services, we have the following standard
- Firstly, for every booking, there is an On-time delivery assured.
- Secondly, they offer door to door service/support.
- Thirdly, they ratify all Customs Clearance
- Fourthly, provisions for storage are available.
- They offer special cargo expert services across all time zones with rapid responses and support.
- Also, they offer a state-of-the-art fleet of flat racks and an open tops.
International Freight and Shipping Services
- They offer Dry Cargo.
- Secondly, accommodates payload up to 28.2 metric tons and containers of about 40’8’6.
- Accommodates 45’9’6 high with a total capacity of 85 Cubic meters.
- Supports lashing rings and lashing bars for additional security to your cargo.
- Also takes care of Customs Clearance.
- Lastly, storage available
- For your refrigerated shipping, this is reliable.
- Delivers optimal product temperature.
- It gets to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Reduce energy consumption.
- Containers ranging from 27 to 67 CBM of Cargo space
- Designed container for maximized unique payload.
- door to door
Inland Transportation Service
- Firstly, offers full-service transportation solution.
- Secondly, good at a large network of quality transport.
- Thirdly, ensure quality Assurance and constant monitoring.
- Has insurance coverage.
- Covers for one-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transportation.
- Door to door service.
Maersk Shipping Company affords to meet its customer’s. Demand as they push through various boundaries to. Connect and simplify their supply.